Kano's missing special move...

bigb0ned

So far i have noticed that Kano doesnt have his laser eye beam as a special move.. how in the hell did they not include that?

I also dont like how quan chi doesnt run on you when he pounces on you from up top.

Did anyone else notice any missing moves by other players?

he uses it on sonya in the story mode, (although you dont see anything, you just hear the zaps) why the hell didnt they include it in the fighting aspect of the game?

Kano didn't have a laser eye attack in MK 1 or 3, which is why I wouldn't say that it's "missing."
Not to mention it really sucked as a move. Kano already has his throwing knife so I really don't see why the laser is needed. Still, would've been cool as a sweep range unblockable I guess. In MK3, the laser thing was a finisher if I remember correctly.

Hmm, my characters have all the moves I care about and even some new ones so I can't complain. I can't think of any other character missing a really important move.

he uses it on sonya in the story mode, (although you dont see anything, you just hear the zaps) why the hell didnt they include it in the fighting aspect of the game?

Because he has enough moves and that particular move isn't very effective anyhow. A lot of the stuff in the 3D MKs are crap, and that's one thing that definitely was, so I'm glad it got scrapped.

i am also surprised his eye laser beam was not include in this game. doesent make any sense having his face showing the half robotic laser eye with nothing to show for it.

im glad unpreditable is good in this game,ever since i been interested in this game i wanted Kano to be interesting, you think someone would have thought of using his lasor but ah well maybe DLC

It doesn't matter to me that he is missing the eye laser as long as he has his signature moves such as the Knife Throw and Cannonball anyways.

Many moves are missing:
Sonya's bicycle kicks which are barely on her x-ray, but not in her gameplay.
Kitana's teleport move which was redudantely added to her x-ray but she can't use it in her gameplay.
Shao Khan's projectile from MK3.
Nightwolf's red special moves he had in Trilogy.
Jax's fire throws in MK3 (which thank God are not in MK9).
Stryker's baton trip is in MK9? Didn't it so far.

But overall they did a good job...

So far i have noticed that Kano doesnt have his laser eye beam as a special move.. how in the hell did they not include that?

I also dont like how quan chi doesnt run on you when he pounces on you from up top.

Did anyone else notice any missing moves by other players?

Sonya doesn't have her chun-li style up kicks that she had in MK 1 and MK3. Instead of that, they gave her a dive kick as well as an axe dive kick too. If you wanted to go back to the roots then you should have added that as a classic move :S

And you see him use it on the captured soldiers in the Cathedral/Bell Tower
Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero chapter