Kabal Thread - "Let's See What You're Made Of!"

Or you could just do b1,2,1 four times (at the corner).
42% of (cheeeaaaap) damage, ahah..It's possible to link also a "half combo" + dash + another combo + tornado slam after the fourth one.

yep i can do like 50% combos on the wall with, fj1, b1, 2, 1, b1, 2, 1, b1, 2, 1, f4, nomad dash, f3, 2, hooksword tornado

If you neutral jump after the first b1,2,1 in the corner you can fit another b1,2,1 into that combo

If you neutral jump after the first b1,2,1 in the corner you can fit another b1,2,1 into that combo

Yeah I was unaware of this until I seen a Kabal vid tonight. So you think maybe I could fj1, b1, 2, 1, nj1, b1, 2, 1, b1, 2, 1, b1, 2, 1, f4, nomad dash, f3,2, ex tornado slam? That would be some serious damage.

Been trying myself. Can't cancel into the dash very well myself knowing nrs they will probably nerf it anyway

Been trying myself. Can't cancel into the dash very well myself knowing nrs they will probably nerf it anyway

yah the dash is quick as **** dude its lightning fast similar to when you fj1, gasblast(air), nomad dash (catching enemy in the air)

Nothing official there just me speculating and I hope I'm wrong cause canceling his dash ain't easy and damage wise its his only way too keep up with Kung lau although he's seriously unbalanced

Great thread ! Kabal has only 4 special moves and 6 combo attacks, but, it's this simplicity that make him .... deadly and dangerous. He is easy friendly to learn the basics, but all his special moves and default combos are very useful to help to build custom combos that are longer.

He is a great character and I am considering make him one of my main characters in this game.

Great thread ! Kabal has only 4 special moves and 6 combo attacks, but, it's this simplicity that make him .... deadly and dangerous. He is easy friendly to learn the basics, but all his special moves and default combos are very useful to help to build custom combos that are longer.

He is a great character and I am considering make him one of my main characters in this game.

This is why he is one of my mains, he doesn't have the longest or most flashy combo but they get the job done, and he has really good specials.

I need help facing Noob online. I hate how his shadow charge and slide nominate the nomad dash. I can't do anything against those Noob spammers. Any advice?

I need help facing Noob online. I hate how his shadow charge and slide nominate the nomad dash. I can't do anything against those Noob spammers. Any advice?

Use the EX dash (so you get armor). Once you get him stunned, combo the shit out of him. That would be the simplest way IMO.

When your going for a nomad dash use the ex nomad dash as soon as the clone looks like its gonna hit you because ex nomad dash only has armor in the beginning of the animation. Dont even bother using nomad dash unless the person is jumping or your following up after a combo.

If all the other person is doing is clone spam. Just try to keep closing the distance with dash, block... if you get close enough to land a combo use b1, 2, 1 (if you land this combo follow up with your bnb, if you dont land it use 1, 1, b4 followed up with nomad dash buzz saw or hooksword tornado. This would be done with these inputs 1, 1, b4, insert-special-here).

Stay close to your opponent and keep stringing these combos. If your adept at iAGB's id suggest popping off a couple of these during the match but dont projectile trade with nob because you might pay with a teleport slam.

Last edited:
Fellow Kabal users, let's rejoice as the last patch reduced the hitbox after the b+1,2,1 combo and reduced his damage of 2% for every combo. "Hooray" :|