John Tobias and mk

Tarkatan Trash

And boon have -3543543542354235235423% for to be savior, i mean away of the mk9 solded copied, ppl here thinks that reboot is a cool stuff and copy ideas from other video games frachises, ect ect ect.,.............. and why ppl cannot get some of awareness?
Tobias is gone, and has been for the vast majority of MK's history! Get over it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

londonhellgate

BANALITY
Tobias is gone, and has been for the vast majority of MK's history! Get over it!

No it´s not about if Tobias has gone or not, here this topic is for talk about tobias and mk,get over it! :D, soo if your eyes are closed is your problem..................... ohhh now i understand them are like this example:
mortal_kombat_x_scorpion.jpg

.......... "white"

Last edited:

Tarkatan Trash

Tobias only did graphics and story.

Boon did the programming.

Which of these elements is most important to making a video game again?

londonhellgate

BANALITY
Tobias only did graphics and story.

Boon did the programming.

Which of these elements is most important to making a video game again?

Graphics, martial coreography,Stopmotions on boses, story, designs and concepts...................... yes is so important like the programming......... fact is, that ed boon have not invented nothing cause the father of the 2d fighting ´s programming is Takashi Nishiyama,

about the programming except maybe the firsts finishers moves from boon fact is, again i ´ll say: since 1995, ed boon is a shit like a lead director include several actual finishers are a shit.................... So in the case of mk, is more important that Tobias has done cause him had the correct direction and management for mk, and this replies your question,

Programming is nothing if you have not the correct Graphics,Stopmotions on boses, story, designs and concepts, are only codes, and again the first stuff that ppl watch at the screen is the things that i tell you, then comes the programming........................

Last edited:

Tarkatan Trash

Graphics and story don't impact gameplay.

Programming does.

And since GAMEPLAY is the most important part of a game, PROGRAMMING supercedes graphics and story, and therefore, Boon's job was the most important.

londonhellgate

BANALITY
Graphics and story don't impact gameplay.

Programming does.

And since GAMEPLAY is the most important part of a game, PROGRAMMING supercedes graphics and story, and therefore, Boon's job was the most important.

This is the Third time that a immature mod, aka ripliukang has deleted my reply, your obsession have not limit.

And TT: programming is nothing without Graphics, martial coreography,Stopmotions on boses, story, designs and concepts........... cause are only programming codes................ and again the first stuff that ppl watch is not the programming is Graphics, martial coreography,Stopmotions on boses, story, designs and concepts....... and mk2 in comparision with umk3 is a proof.

Jinko

'Strayan Moderator
There were reasons why your post was deleted. That last line of your post didn't need to be there.

Follow the rules and you won't have to worry about us deleting your posts.

RIPLIUKANG

TRMK Super Moderator
This is the Third time that a immature mod, aka ripliukang has deleted my reply, your obsession have not limit.

And TT: programming is nothing without Graphics, martial coreography,Stopmotions on boses, story, designs and concepts........... cause are only programming codes................ and again the first stuff that ppl watch is not the programming is Graphics, martial coreography,Stopmotions on boses, story, designs and concepts....... and mk2 in comparision with umk3 is a proof.

Well I was going to write a response asking you if it was so hard to not respond with belittling someone, and then I noticed the first sentence.

If you can't talk about a topic with A) Claiming to be all-knowing, B) making fun of someone for their own opinions, then don't post, or if you do, expect it to get deleted.

AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE. THE RULES STILL APPLY TO YOU. READ THEM SOME TIME.

ESL doesn't give you express consent to flame people, london, but it also doesn't give the rest of the populous grounds to flame you, either. You, TT, Sergio, Tom, and anyone else that continues to incite flaming will be temp banned.

I've seen people on other boards that start off just as bad, and within a year can speak (write) coherently in English. You've been here almost two, london, going by your join date, yet I haven't seen sufficient progress. If I may suggest something to you: calm down, take a step back from your posting for a bit (if not, then review what you say before you do post), and maybe this'll all blow over in time.

Have a nice day everyone!