It's back!!! Mountain Dew Xbox giveaway!

When all I could see on the title was "It's back!!! Mountain Dew..." I was REALLY hopeful it was going to say "It's back!!! Mountain Dew Pitch Black!"

I am disappoint.

My brother won the logo design contest in the Midwest part of the states for its Rusted Molt flavor.

Maybe the little sister can win this contest.

Signed up. I smash Mountain Dew on the reg already.
I probably already won due to loyalty

My friend still has the Mountain Dew original Xbox, haha.

It was pretty awesome.

My original Xbox is sitting forever alone in my utility room, since I can just play Counter Strike on my 360.

Jesus Christ dude, how do you save up that many points?
I see dudes in there with 40,000 :?

Yeah, isn't it like 100 points per liter?

Might as well just buy the console and save yourself the diabetes.
That's just jealousy talking btw, congrats on winning.

I work at the Mayo Clinic Hospital. There is lots of recycle bins at work that have caps in. I've only bought a few bags of Doritos and a couple 12/24 packs of cans. The rest all came from fellow custodians saving the caps when they empty the recycle bins.

I work at the Mayo Clinic Hospital. There is lots of recycle bins at work that have caps in. I've only bought a few bags of Doritos and a couple 12/24 packs of cans. The rest all came from fellow custodians saving the caps when they empty the recycle bins.

Holy swag.

Guys at my work get a unfair advantage. They can get dews from the bin that has damaged dews and trust me there is a lot. And they'll take the points off every single one though they aren't drinking them.