Is Ultimate Mortal Kombat coming to STEAM?

Dedamn666

If you mean MKAK probably not never.
Seriously i think they have held it back aswell as for EUPSN users due to issues with the game.

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Yes, the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is coming to Steam soon and will contain Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Dedamn666

but how soon patrick? how soon is soon for mr ed boon! some girls you could swoon or you could bend a spoon..but how soon is soon to mr ed boon? along time by the looks

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member

smoke.tetsu

No answer for this has been announced officially. Patience is a virtue and likely a new date will be announced soon according to Ed himself. He's not allowed to divulge the date, WB PR has to approve that information release.

Isn't that tweet about the update for the MKAK aka the patch rather than the PC version though? The tweet it answers asks specifically about an MKAK update.

Furthermore the only page regarding the PC version of the MKAK I've seen to date is the Games For Windows Marketplace one. I've yet to see anything but rumor regarding it being on Steam.

Last edited:

Dedamn666

RT @vlad228583 @noobde You canceled PC release Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection Noobde: There never was one
What in the blue hell is this? This is a slap in the face no other words for it.

Yuri Helsen

RT @vlad228583 @noobde You canceled PC release Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection Noobde: There never was one
What in the blue hell is this? This is a slap in the face no other words for it.

I had the same feeling, BUT Boon's answer concerned the release date instead of the game itself. Pat clarified this in another thread and on the TRMK twitter.

Let's just wait 'till we get more info, and maybe prepare for the worst (it can only get better from that point on!!).