Is there going to be an update along with Kenshi release?

I doubt it, but I hope so. I can barely ever play a match online just because of desyncronizations and disconnects.

There's an update due "the week of July 4th". I was hoping we'd get a hotfix or something along with Kenshi that might fix some of the issues brought in by Skarlet and the classic cyborg costumes.

There is a patch due to be released this week for PS3 that will fix the de-sync problems.

For XBOX, we have been told to re-download the Klassic Kostume #1 pack again. I haven't had any de-sync problems or downloaded the Klassic Kostume pack so I'm not 100% sure if this fixes the issue.

I'm sure that NRS won't be supporting MK's online play when Kenshi comes out next year.

From what i've seen, Kenshi will come with another compatibility pack. It won't surprise me if desync problems still occur. This hotfix better solve most of our problems.

They need to do something, it takes me an average of 15 minutes to finally get into a player match without disconnecting. Worst server on the planet by far.

The most annoying problem I've had with 'search' is not the fact I've had to wait 10min for a match, but the fact that it matches me up against the same person like 5 more times before it moves on to someone else, like that person is THE ONLY person playing MK or something. >.>

There's said to be a patch released the week of July 4th for PS3, SO any day now I guess as long as they don't run into any issues that cause a delay.