Is it possible to...

reikoiskahn

A friend of mine asked me a question and I did not know the answer so I figured I'd post it to the thread. Our conversation revolved around how DLC is a ripoff, especially when it is already on a disc. That being said, the notion of unlocking DLC characters through secret or otherwise "unconventional" means was possible with MKX. Does anyone know if this is possible or not?

the_pathfinder

I'm pretty sure there are ways it can be done, but it would be illegal...like, go to jail illegal. In the past, people have gotten themselves in SERIOUS trouble for hacking games and unlocking the on-disc DLC. It's not worth it.

Cryo

Only Goro was on disc, but he was a preorder bonus, bs though I bought the game 3 months after release and it came with a free Goro code.

Ricochetmatt

A friend of mine asked me a question and I did not know the answer so I figured I'd post it to the thread. Our conversation revolved around how DLC is a ripoff, especially when it is already on a disc. That being said, the notion of unlocking DLC characters through secret or otherwise "unconventional" means was possible with MKX. Does anyone know if this is possible or not?

Unlocking Goro that way is possible, I'm sure. Though not worth the trouble if you are somehow caught.