Is faction wars broken?

natedoggcata

I noticed that for the last few days, the faction wars stats havent changed. Its been Lin Kuei at 41%, White Lotus at 21%, Brotherhood at 19%, Black Dragon at 13% and Special forces at 6%.

The other thing I noticed is that challenges arent being recorded. I finished all of yesterdays challenges and when I wewnt to the challenges page, it said I had completed them. I went back today and now it says "0 challenges complete"

On a side note, its really lame that you can only contribute 1000WP each day. You can easily do that in a few matches. I was under the impression that before launch, everything you do all day long contributed.

This is why I refuse to do anything online for the first week.

Blizzard's games taught me a valuable lesson in waiting. Nothing ever works right or it is extremely laggy. I also had internet problems as well yesterday so that too was a contributor to not playing online.

the fact you can switch factions at any time makes the whole faction thing pointless imo.

some people will just be constantly switching to the winning side
i think once you pick a faction you should be locked into it for a month and only one the 1st of every month you get the option to switch factions but everytime you stick with your faction you get rewarded with some kind of loyalty award.

i dunno something like that

I like the idea of being able to switch after a certain period of time. Not a month, i think the wars reset every week right?

the fact you can switch factions at any time makes the whole faction thing pointless imo.

i think once you pick a faction you should be locked into it for a month and only one the 1st of every month you get the option to switch factions but everytime you stick with your faction you get rewarded with some kind of loyalty award.

This x1000
18xxxxxxx

I will not faction switch, I be full loyal :hail:
Loyalty award would definitely be nice xD

Yeah I'm in SF and it was 5% but now it's 6%. I knew Lin Kuei would be top dog. Probably will be from here on out.

I'm only gonna be switching to every faction in the first 10 minutes of playing to get the trophy, then I'll be sticking in the brotherhood of shadow. I have 0 interest for the other factions.

also your whole faction data should be recorded and displayed publicly so people can see how many times players have switched and those with more switches would be seen as unloyal.

i just think there needs to be more incentive in there for people to stick to their faction.

also your whole faction data should be recorded and displayed publicly so people can see how many times players have switched and those with more switches would be seen as unloyal.

i just think there needs to be more incentive in there for people to stick to their faction.

They why have the Achievement / Trophy for leveling up to 50 in each faction, if that was the case?

Yeah I'm in SF and it was 5% but now it's 6%. I knew Lin Kuei would be top dog. Probably will be from here on out.

Lin Kuei all the way mate.

I will not faction switch, I be full loyal
Loyalty award would definitely be nice xD

Nice to hear that, but other people won't be that loyal.

Rocky is right on this one. If people can always at anytime jump to the winning side then where is no point for faction war at all.

One week lock on should be more than enough.