Is Erron Black Salazar?

Does anyone think Salazar could be Erron Black's real name?

We don't even know his story yet? Due to the fact he is from Earthrealm but moved to Outworld.

Yes his name originally was called Salazar and they had intros calling him by his original name but they cut it out before the release of the game due to his name change. NRS thought it was a silly name and changed it to function with the comic.

Yes his name originally was called Salazar and they had intros calling him by his original name but they cut it out before the release of the game due to his name change. NRS thought it was a silly name and changed it to function with the comic.

Perhaps in the next game, the stories will reveal Erron Black as an alias and Salazar would be his real name.

What do you think his story will go next?

Perhaps in the next game, the stories will reveal Erron Black as an alias and Salazar would be his real name.

What do you think his story will go next?
To be honest with you I just want a full backstory as to why Shang Tsung helped Erron Black become immortal. That would really clear things up with me about him. Maybe he also could have a change of heart in MK11 and help the heroes out but I am okay with him just staying neutral as long as his character wants to be that way. He is one of my favorite new characters. I love his gunslinger variation.

To be honest with you I just want a full backstory as to why Shang Tsung helped Erron Black become immortal. That would really clear things up with me about him. Maybe he also could have a change of heart in MK11 and help the heroes out but I am okay with him just staying neutral as long as his character wants to be that way. He is one of my favorite new characters. I love his gunslinger variation.
The mysterious gunslinger ought to remain a mystery, IMO.

I don't mind a few extra bread crumbs of his backstory, of course.