Injustice PS4 Release?

I think they are relasing it on PS4 because they know that the majoirty of ps3 players will buy a ps4 and abandon ps3.
considering the amount of people getting a ps4 compared to people who already own a ps3 I disagree. There are a lot of gamers who don't purchase new hardware until it's in the second or third year into the systems' life (more games, cheaper and so on) so it makes more business sense to release a "game of the year edition" with all the dlc included for the ps3, xbox360, xboxone and ps4. I would definitely double dip a ps4 version if WB did this but nothings been confirmed.

considering the amount of people getting a ps4 compared to people who already own a ps3 I disagree. There are a lot of gamers who don't purchase new hardware until it's in the second or third year into the systems' life (more games, cheaper and so on) so it makes more business sense to release a "game of the year edition" with all the dlc included for the ps3, xbox360, xboxone and ps4. I would definitely double dip a ps4 version if WB did this but nothings been confirmed.

But we dont know how many people has preorderd ps4 and how many will buy it after release this year. Many of the multiplatform games that has been announced for 2014 release are not coming to ps3 and 360 but they are coming to pc one and ps4. That why ps3 players will be forced to buy ps4 , it is because they will not be making new games for ps3 anymore. Mirror edge 2 The Division The Crew Kingdom hearts 3 are just only a few of the best games of 2014 that are not coming to ps3 and xbox 360.

But we dont know how many people has preorderd ps4 and how many will buy it after release this year. Many of the multiplatform games that has been announced for 2014 release are not coming to ps3 and 360 but they are coming to pc one and ps4. That why ps3 players will be forced to buy ps4 , it is because they will not be making new games for ps3 anymore. Mirror edge 2 The Division The Crew Kingdom hearts 3 are just only a few of the best games of 2014 that are not coming to ps3 and xbox 360.
When the Ps3 and xbox360 where first released nether system sold near the number of ps2, xbox and gamecube due to the high price and lack of games and if history is anything to go by the ps4 and xbox one will be no different. Look at the WiiU and its sales compared to xbox360 and ps3 its not even close (I own a Wii U so you can't call me a fanboy).
Sony isn't forcing anyone to buy a ps4 and have said numerous times the transition from ps3 to ps4 will be "gradual". There are plenty of games coming to ps3 next year and as long as the install base is there Sony will continue to support it. The games you mentioned are not confirmed for next year it's all speculation (place holders listed on game retail sites like gamestop,walmart and bestbuy)since no release date has been confirmed for most of these games. Nearly all the biggest multi platform games coming to ps4 xboxone at launch are also coming to ps3 and 360 (watchdogs, Assassins creed black flag, call of duty ghost, battlefeild 4) and here's a list of ps3 games coming next year http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014-playstation-4-playstation-3-ps-vita-release-date-page/

Last edited:
Xbox is going to far outsell playstation simply due to all their exclusives. Xbox live is also a big plus.

People are just tired of Sony's product. Skyrim would be a perfect example of why I know many ps3 players making the jump over to Microsoft as well as for Halo and Titanfall.

Sorry but Gods of War is not reason enough for them to stay. Expect the ps4 to be the last system Sony makes.

I dont think that xbox will outsell playstation because most of us will never forget that Microsoft was trying to force that terrible drm to us. About their '' exculives i know from someone who works on microosoft that some of these games that so far has been announced as xbox one exculive will also come to pc and ps4 after some months. Dead Rising 3 will come to both pc and ps4 after 6 months of xbox one exculivity he said but MS has not admited it yet because they want to sell as many xbox ones as possible.

Xbox is going to far outsell playstation simply due to all their exclusives. Xbox live is also a big plus.

People are just tired of Sony's product. Skyrim would be a perfect example of why I know many ps3 players making the jump over to Microsoft as well as for Halo and Titanfall.

Sorry but Gods of War is not reason enough for them to stay. Expect the ps4 to be the last system Sony makes.

Stop the fanboy bs nobody in this thread mentioned anything about xbox one vs ps4 and this thread has been derailed enough.

Last edited: