• only if im getting pwned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only to make people mad

• infinite combo?

• Total voters

TeddyBluegrass

I hardly ever use infinites, although I do know one. The only time i use it is when ive pwned some n00b like 10 matches in a row, with 10 different characters. :twisted: Then its just to try to make them quit, especially if they dont have a headset.

But I NEVER use it as a cheap way to beat a better opponent.

BTW, is it proper to post them?

Where's the Option for, No, I may know them but I don't use them because it trivializes the game...

There's an infinity combo? I know an infinty combo. The thing is that no damnge is taken. Do Bo' Rai Cho's vomit, press up, then vomit again. or with scorpion that does take damage but if you do it too much, the damage goes down. Just replace Vomit with spear.

last week i was playing some guy and he was pwning me but then i actually started winning and you know what he did? He freaking pulled noob smokes infinity on me i was so angry i swear if i find that guy ill slit his throat

im calm that didn't seem calm? i really just wanna slit his throat is there a problem with that i see no problems with doing a fatality on him....

infinite combos means when you ake 100% or more damage with x amount of hits and it shows in the screen like Ermac's 110% infinite combo in UMK3. If it don't show the combos then it's just an infinite and not an infinite combo.

I keep hearing about these so called infinite combos!? All I can say is I have checked several sites for these combos and have come up empty handed so far... Is there somewhere on this site (being as it is the best I've been to so far, and I don't do this sorta thing I'm just a huge MK fan((playing since the begining)) and would like to improve my knowledge of the game) Blah... blah... blah... the point being, that I CANNOT find these INFINITE combos.
Any help you could give would be appreciated

Thanking any and all of you in advance;

The MMortal!!!