inFAMOUS 3 ideas

liukang234

Hello all people. I just came up with an idea for the next sequel for the inFAMOUS series. Now, I just thought of it, so not a whole lot is done, but I do plan on updating this if I get some notice for it. Also, I was thinking to all the people in the writers of TRMK club, that maybe we can go to the chat room some time and work on some Works In Progress storys and ideas like this, MK 11 by flying Jinko, Fire and ice by MKDaz and Flying Jinko, the rebuilding series, ETC. (WIP Sessions perhaps, once every few weeks or something?)

Now, the actual inFAMOUS 3 ideas:

inFAMOUS 3

By Bishop Oldfield​

Story: Set in the alternate ending of inFAMOUS 2, in which Cole sides with the Beast and Kuo, activates all conduits and leaves the rest of humanity the die, inFAMOUS 3 follows two brothers, Abel and Jacob Matthews, who became activated conduits due to Cole’s actions and set out on a adventure to avenge their mother who was killed by the plague.

Characters:

Abel Matthews: One of the brothers and main characters of the game. His conduit powers manifested as power of earth. He is the more vengeful of the brothers, doing whatever he needs to get his revenge

Jacob Matthews: The other brother and main character of the game. His powers manifested as power over air. He is the more peaceful of the two brothers, using his powers responsibly and only when necessary.

Powers:

Hey mate! The story is shaping up quite well. Though Im not aware about the infamous series, this stuff looks interesting!Keep up the good work! And looks like you like the name Abel alot :p

Hey mate! The story is shaping up quite well. Though Im not aware about the infamous series, this stuff looks interesting!Keep up the good work! And looks like you like the name Abel alot :p

Haha. Yeah, I just felt the names fit better with these characters then the Mk characters. But if I game the MK fighters these abilities, they'd be interesting characters.

EDIT: Also, does the WIP session sound interesting?

Haha. Yeah, I just felt the names fit better with these characters then the Mk characters. But if I game the MK fighters these abilities, they'd be interesting characters.

EDIT: Also, does the WIP session sound interesting?
Yup, the WIP session sounds like a good idea mate! We should work out a way on how it could be done coz we all got different schedules and timings. Ill let you know. Till then I think the WIP section in our group will suffice, thats how I came to know of this thread :). Props to Toxic for that!!!