Imagine having 1 of these for MK9

Projectors can give you a huge picture, but they don't give you high-def clarity. I'd rather have a decent 32" LCD than any of the stuff in that video. Don't care about the acoustic BS or theater-style layout for gaming, either.

You haven't seen HD projectors i take it..........I was at a customers house the other day and they had a home theatre with a 186" screen, and the picture was as good as my 50 inch plasma. I'm sure the majority of those had the HD setup judging by the layouts.

ok for a laff, but i prefer small screens so you can keep a close eye on everything, i find watching movies on a huge screen hard and somewhat uncomfortable and difficult to make out everything thats going on in fast action sequences so im guessing playing games on that scale would be the same problem, if not more so, but thats just me im oldschool so give me one of those small fat tellys that takes 3 people to lift it and im ready to go lol!

For the purpose of playing video games, I find it rather excessive. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have, but I'm in no hurry to get get a theater-like setup like that.

ill be playing my Mk9 on a vizio 1080p 120hz 47inch LCD ...gonna be tite, also with bose 3 2 1 home system

I have a sense of humor, and sorry, but it wasn't even remotely funny or clever. Basically, it was a trolling post. Any post on the forum is subject to deletion by the staff for any reason, so just suck it up and let it go.

I have a sense of humor, and sorry, but it wasn't even remotely funny or clever. Basically, it was a trolling post. Any post on the forum is subject to deletion by the staff for any reason, so just suck it up and let it go.

Thanks man......I didn't see what he said, and thats probably for the best. If anyone thinks this post is pointless than don't comment on it. I got bored, because there has not been any big announcements in a while. Knowhatimean??

It's called a joke. Have a sense of humor.

Say!! That is a great picture of you man!! I'm sure your joke was very clever!! eeehheemmmmm

Say!! That is a great picture of you man!! I'm sure your joke was very clever!! eeehheemmmmm

That's not me that's JD Harmeyer from the Howard Stern Show.

and Homer Simpson quotes are ssssssssooooooooo hilarious and clever Deathcore

EDIT: you know what just..... just delete my account by now

Last edited: