IGN's Best and Worst MK Games Ever

Misfortune

Armageddon belongs on the "worst" list for sure. MK2 is the best to me honestly, Following UMK3 and Trilogy (depite how broken Trilogy is)

Xx Skorpion xX

Special Forces is the worst MK game ever made.
I disliked Armageddon the most as far as fighting MK games.
The best MK game to date is the MK:9 Demo :p - Runnerup: Deadly Alliance

Jakarta

MK 1, 2 and 9 = the best.
MK3 = good
All others are trash. Could never stand the 3D games until this new attempt.

Killer Ryno

damn OP beat me too it, anyways, i think IGNs reviews are shit, apparently MKA is better than the originals, and i cant even describe how retarded that is

Eclipso

Re: IGN Article Best and Worst MK Games

ROFL, you posted this in the CORRECT section but in the MK9 section its posted also and has more views / comments.

+1 for posting in the correct section.

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Re: IGN Article Best and Worst MK Games

ROFL, you posted this in the CORRECT section but in the MK9 section its posted also and has more views / comments.

+1 for posting in the correct section.

I performed a Mergality on the threads, and moved them to the right forum. Thanks Taj for putting your thread in the right spot!

Taj Gill

LOL wtf :|, I didnt even make a thread! I commented on the one in the MK9 forum, thats all :|! System glitch? Thanks for the rep regardless LOL.

subzerosmokerai

Very accurate list, although Deception, MK2, UMK3 should have at least been in the 9.0 areas. I can't believe MK4 is so high up there though, I thought it sucked...

Goddess

TRMK Princess
the only thing i liked about MKvsDC better than MK2 was the speed kitana can throw her fan, & her hair :p

DCR

TRMK Super Moderator
Doesn't IGN now generally follow the consensus that every game after MK4 was crap? Very interesting to see them suddenly ignore that angle and admit that they gave each an every one of those games a "good" or "great" score.