If Ferra would be a descendant, whose daughter would she be?

Zmoke

I know she's a grownup, but she was just born this way.

Her father could be from Earth and mom from Outworld. Who is the best father candidate for her?

Ok this is just my take on things so don't take it too personally.

Wasn't it stated many times that she's a native of an Outworld race/tribe?...
Random humans from earth don't just wander into different realms so it's unlikely that she has any ties to earth realm.
It's hard to believe that NRS would go out of there way to establish a new refreshing Outworld character only for it to have such close ties to earthrealm... I can't begin to explain how extremely disappointing that would be.

And before anyone says anything about the possibility of one of earth's warriors from MK9 busting a nut in some hoe while they were there.... I hate to burst your bubble but with all that chaos in that short time frame, there isn't any time even for a fap.

Ok this is just my take on things so don't take it too personally.

Wasn't it stated many times that she's a native of an Outworld race/tribe?...
Random humans from earth don't just wander into different realms so it's unlikely that she has any ties to earth realm.
It's hard to believe that NRS would go out of there way to establish a new refreshing Outworld character only for it to have such close ties to earthrealm... I can't begin to explain how extremely disappointing that would be.

And before anyone says anything about the possibility of one of earth's warriors from MK9 busting a nut in some hoe while they were there.... I hate to burst your bubble but with all that chaos in that short time frame, there isn't any time even for a fap.

You forgot that Mortal Kombat (2011) implied that Nightwolf is generations old.

You forgot that Mortal Kombat (2011) implied that Nightwolf is generations old.

yep not vague at all... did it also imply that he'd been to outworld before lol?
(Look I just don't see why you would even bring that up... it backs up no claims and is extremely random.)
Anywayyyy

I'm pretty sure NRS implied or stated that she was from an Outworld tribe or race...
They never said she had earthrealm ancestry or anything of the sort, whenever Ferra or Torr are mentioned it's always about Outworld.
We don't know what kind of involvement they'll have or how they will impact the story but there has been nothing that suggests that they have any ties to earthrealm in the slightest.

Since you mentioned Nightwolf, I'll just say that would just be weird/ridiculous...there's is nothing that warrants any speculation and here is why"
Given what we've seen from confirmed characters who are descendants or relatives they all have very similar traits and very similar if not the same abilities to their kin.
This is an irrefutable fact.
Last time I checked Nightwolf is fairly tall... and I've never seen a shaman midget.
Has anyone else seen a shaman midget before?... legit question.
Neither Ferra or Torr have any similarities to any characters we have ever seen in MK.

This topic isn't about Nightwolf necessarily - Ferra's father could be anyone. Therefore this topic is completely different from my other post (link above). Before anyone twists my message; it is not a fact that Ferra will be a descendant of a previous character. But it is possible and it is fun to cover that possibility too in this forum section of Ferra which currently is pretty void of discussion.

yep not vague at all... did it also imply that he'd been to outworld before lol?
(Look I just don't see why you would even bring that up... it backs up no claims and is extremely random.)
Anywayyyy

I'm pretty sure NRS implied or stated that she was from an Outworld tribe or race...
They never said she had earthrealm ancestry or anything of the sort, whenever Ferra or Torr are mentioned it's always about Outworld.
We don't know what kind of involvement they'll have or how they will impact the story but there has been nothing that suggests that they have any ties to earthrealm in the slightest.

Since you mentioned Nightwolf, I'll just say that would just be weird/ridiculous...there's is nothing that warrants any speculation and here is why"
Given what we've seen from confirmed characters who are descendants or relatives they all have very similar traits and very similar if not the same abilities to their kin.
This is an irrefutable fact.
Last time I checked Nightwolf is fairly tall... and I've never seen a shaman midget.
Has anyone else seen a shaman midget before?... legit question.
Neither Ferra or Torr have any similarities to any characters we have ever seen in MK.

Watch Scorpion's chapter in Mortal Kombat (2011) Story Mode. In the dialogue, Nightwolf says "But I have found new purpose in serving the Spirits." which implies that he has had AN OLD PURPOSE too in which he mourned the deaths of the Native Americans. This means that Nightwolf was alive when the near genocide of the Native Americans took place.

We know almost nothing about Ferra at this point and that includes the realm of origin as well as the race. Of course it is a safe suggestion that she is at least a part of an Outworld tribe because she serves Kotal Kahn, the Emperor of Outworld.

And for the record, there is a plenty of descendants in Mortal Kombat that are unlike their parents. Compare; Rain and Argus.

Nightwolf and Ferra share a similar style of clothing, thus they could bear a connection. This topic is for proposing ideas of potential relationships of Ferra, not an official confirmation of her Amerindian bloodline.

Ferra does seem like she could be Nightwolf's daughter, and also I know that this is off topic but Ferra is so cute! Just wanna hug dat lil bish

Nightwolf isn't from Outworld and he speaks to the gods that are most common with the Earth Native tribes.
I think Ferra blongs to the "lost race" of Outworld that was mentioned with The Jungle stage.
1 of the statues in that stage HIGHLY resembles her, IMO.........

Ferra statue.jpg

That's just my $0.02 on the matter, though.

Thanks for the dimes. :tee:

It is widely assumed that the arena and said race are about the female combatant showcased in your screen capture, and she's not Ferra.