Ideea about Ladder endings

_Unknown_

I like the Ladder arcade and the endings.
But I don't really get the Shao Kahn exploding. I think they should have like a cutscene fatality for each character instead of that explosion after beeing defeated.

Tell me what you think? (searched for a topic about this and I didn't find one so I posted it myself)

i like it when he explodes, he always explodes. It happens as he has lost in mortal kombat and must spend the rest of eternity in damnation

I dont know what do you think but when he explotes i think that all the pieces looks like shit, lol he is an exploding bag of shit xD

I don't mind. The awesome cutscene when you defeat is just so beast. But, his exploding is really old. C'mon, MK2, MK3, MKvDC. And it is really cheesy, that's ok though. I don't mind so much.

There's nothing wrong with the idea, but the big boss at the end of an MK game usually explodes. Probably done now for the sake of nostalgia. Shao Kahn in MK2 and MK3, Dark Kahn in MK vs DC, Onaga in Deception and Blaze in Armageddon all blew up. Deadly Alliance was the only game where a Fatality could be performed during the last match on the ladder, against Shang Tsung or Quan Chi.

Yes, Shoa Kahn exploding is classic MK. Just be glad they don't run off all the character names like in MK1...

i am bored with the exploding as well. i love the brutality sequence but the explosion is old.

i think it would be awesome if characters would have individual ways of killing him off. I would rather see him hacked up and fall over into a mess of blood and flesh opposed to exploding. just seems random for an explosion. i know its his power going berserk.