I was just wondering???????

Lex_Lutha111384

When this masterpiece finally drops, how are we going to know what button sequences to press to perfrom fatalities???? Will they tell us how to somewhere in the game???(like on ultimateDS) Are we going to have to look online??? Are we going to have to unlock them??? Even the ones you get with the TE and the KE......will they tell us HOW to do them??? If you think about it no other MK has ever told you how to do them. You always had to look online. Just curious because i would really love to know how to dismember people right off the bat!! knowhatimean??

Lex_Lutha111384

I'm guessing that they will show them in the manual. If not, people will definitely post them on the internet.

It kind of makes you wonder.....where did the people posting them get them???? If they put them in the manual, then that would be the first time ever a MK game did something like that. I'm just saying......im sick of having to go online and write them down or print them out, and all that sh*t. How many people think that they should have them in the game somewhere??? maybe in the krypt (if there is one)

JSOOGZ

Everything will probably be online somewhere... IGN will probably try to post a guide, but their sorry asses never do anything right. Just check any gaming website other than IGN, a couple of days after the game comes out and you should be fine.

ruben-fcu

I am pretty sure there have been MK games which told you how in game. I think it was mk4?

Anyway it would be cool if they tell no one and you have to discover them. That way they won't be all over internet in the first few weeks I guess

DCR

TRMK Super Moderator
As fatalities are figured out by people, they'll spread across the fan community like wildfire, but I seriously doubt you're going to find them in the manual. At best, you may get a strategy guide that shows some, if not all, of them.

To me, fatalities should be hidden by default in a new MK game. I love the excitement of that first week after release when people are finding new things and posting about them.

Lex_Lutha111384

As fatalities are figured out by people, they'll spread across the fan community like wildfire, but I seriously doubt you're going to find them in the manual. At best, you may get a strategy guide that shows some, if not all, of them.

To me, fatalities should be hidden by default in a new MK game. I love the excitement of that first week after release when people are finding new things and posting about them.

Ya man i agree.........and who knows, they could be hiding a few brutalities in there somewhere as well. If there is a krypt.......they should hide them in there w/ secret arenas, and maybe a few new "Cooking with Scorpion" videos!! or "Running with Reptile" ones too!! (i made the last one up)

Eks

There will be some fatalities that are released by NRS at launch, just to get us started, most will be found by the Kommunity, and there may be a few (5-6 max) that NRS will release if we can't figure them out. Once one is discovered, it will be general knowledge within a day or three.

TheWretchedCrow

I am pretty sure there have been MK games which told you how in game. I think it was mk4?

Anyway it would be cool if they tell no one and you have to discover them. That way they won't be all over internet in the first few weeks I guess

Don't forget Shaolin Monks! and they pretty much told you how to do them in Armageddon also.

raijin

BANALITY
just buy the game guide. then you can also learn the combos and stop spamming with projectiles lol

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I don't like having to figure out fatalities, especially the ones that make you hold a button, but IMO there is no greater feeling in MK than accidentally preforming a fatality you've never seen.

donk95

we'll search on the web.
and you're wrong. in mk4's move list they told us how to perform fatalities

Visø

Unlocking them on the Krypt would be awesome. Perhaps spending a lot of koins.

I hate see them on internet, I prefer figure out by myself.

rocky

BANALITY
It kind of makes you wonder.....where did the people posting them get them???? If they put them in the manual, then that would be the first time ever a MK game did something like that. I'm just saying......im sick of having to go online and write them down or print them out, and all that sh*t. How many people think that they should have them in the game somewhere??? maybe in the krypt (if there is one)

thats the whole point,,if it was in the manual that would be boaring, i miss the old days where they would make a book full of secrets you could buy from a game shop, people just get them online now which kind of sucks, it would be great to earn the fatality sequences for each charactor after you complete the game with them, but putting them in the booklet would suck IMO

Eks

Unlocking them on the Krypt would be awesome. Perhaps spending a lot of koins.

I hate see them on internet, I prefer figure out by myself.

Unlocking them via the Krypt would suck if you have to unlock them before they're enabled. If you know the move, that's all that should matter.