I need help! o.O

Specter

Guys I need help with special moves. I can beat Arcade mode on hard without special moves, but when I go online I get pumbled. The problem is I have always had a hard time with this catagory thinking "do you think that one will be effective?" or "will I ever use this special move?". It's also a problem with how your dude or girl looks that will make me think "will he have a good look with that move?"

Sorry I can't snap a pic of him but our camera is being borrowed. Here is his look in a grid like thing I stole from Prophet :aetsch:

APPEARANCE
Body Type
Size: Medium
Skin Color: 5,19

Head
Face: Possessed
- Eye Color: 1,17
Hair: None
Helmet: Wicker Hat
- Color: 4,20
-Accent Color: 1,3

Upper Body
Torso: Robe
- Main Color: 1,29
- Accent Color: 1,29
Cloth: Long
- Main Color: 1,30
- Accent Color: 5,24
Gloves: Rain
- Main Color: 1,31
- Accent Color: 5,23
Lower Body
Pants: Tuxedo
- Color: 1,5
Belt: Elder God
- Main Color: Unused
Boots: Shaolin
- Color: 4,23
- Accent Color: 1,28

Accessories
Head: Cyro Mask
- Main Color: 1,17

FIGHTING STYLE
Style Name: Arashi
Preset: None
Stance: Pi Gua

WEAPON STYLE
Style Name: Kejutsu
Weapon: Katana
Stance: Kori Blade

SPECIAL MOVES
D, B+1 = You Decide
F, F+3 = You Decide
B, F+2 = You Decide
D, U+4 = You Decide
D,B,F+4 = You Decide
R1 = You Decide

EXTRAS
Voice: Large Male 3
Victory: Long Fist

If you are going to help me in my time of need post what move you think would help my KAK: Kazi

Well, for starters, what kind of fighter are you? Do you mainly focus on strong, single attacks or do you like unleashing huge combos? And If you do combo, is it on the ground or the air? What is your character's storyline? These are key items when choosing your attacks.

Well, for starters, what kind of fighter are you? Do you mainly focus on strong, single attacks or do you like unleashing huge combos? And If you do combo, is it on the ground or the air? What is your character's storyline? These are key items when choosing your attacks.

I like unleashing combos I made my style so I can easly do 30% or more combos easy in 4-5 button presses, and I switch from ground to air depending on who I am fighting.

Take advantage of fast, painful attacks (Spinny Kick, Bicycle Kick, etc.) and fast projectiles that target the enemy's chest. As for air, you can choose what style you like. With the weapon, focus on quick attacks.