How will you spend 4/20?

Oh yeah and RockHardMilkGun, do you hand break it? Or use a grinder? I loveee my custom grinder.

I start off by hand-breaking it, and then cutting it up into finer pieces with a razor (it poses a LOT less questioning when dealing with the cops)

The razor also makes it really easy to gather anything up, and push it into a blunt.

I hide my grinder when I think my friends are about to get pulled over or simply after I get done grinding the stuff.
A razor does sound handy though.

I will spend that day probably dead. The game will be so good I will die, go to the hospital and have me reborn, and then play.

Maybe I will spend my day... in home :x studying :X (I'm not from USA, nor even of the northern hemisphere) also I don't have PS3 or Xbox and I promised myself that I will wait to midyear to buy one (when I'll be in winter holidays, when all the people already played the game and knows all the secrets) so.. that's it :( It's kind of sad... or something :(

I don't mind if people smoke weed and play MK on 420. That sh*t slows down reaction time so the way I see it, I can get online achievements faster heheheheh

If we actually play online.
Which I won't be for WEEKS after buying it.
I only play online for a few games, and MK may never be one of them.
Too many spammers, Kratos fans who will get all uppity once I pull my Toasty! fatality on their hack and slash dreams, or crouch and uppercut *******s.

If we actually play online.
Which I won't be for WEEKS after buying it.
I only play online for a few games, and MK may never be one of them.
Too many spammers, Kratos fans who will get all uppity once I pull my Toasty! fatality on their hack and slash dreams, or crouch and uppercut *******s.

Sounds like you're scared to me.

I would like to report this entire thread, as discussing illegal drugs and the use thereof is offensive to me. Please close this thread DCR.

^lol, gtfo.

I'm hoping the bong i plan on ordering soon will arrive before the 19th. That way i'll be ready for the best day of MK and nuggets ever! toasty.

:canabis:

Ill tell you what Im going to do. Me and my friends are going to the midnight release. After I pick up the game Il be smoking some good purp with them. Then we go back to my house and play MK till we fall asleep.

I would like to report this entire thread, as discussing illegal drugs and the use thereof is offensive to me. Please close this thread DCR.

Weed is less worse than the likes of Alcohol, It's only looked down upon because its Illegal, peoples mindsets would change dramatically if it got legalised, which it should.

I'm down for ripping a copius amount of bongs and getting deeply sucked into the Storyline when I get my hands on it.

I'm doing two things our Government doesn't condone!

I might actually have to wait an extra ten days because my brother has to do an internship for his anatomy class and is then going to the beach. I have to wait, which sucks extra hard.