How will you spend 4/20?

Ehhh... alcohol kills more people than all illegal drugs combined, so yeah, **** weed.

I will celebrate 4/20 by doing Noob Saibot's fatalities, and not throwing my controller at the TV, after I attempt the 300 level challenge for the 300th time. LOL :-D

I found the "**** weed! I'll drink alcohol!" rather hilarious.
Ah people who have no idea what they're talking about.
So cute!

On 4/20 I'll probably be in a very vegetative state because I will have spent the entire previous day playing mk. I will also be in a vegetative state becau- No never mind, must be discreet.

I'll probably be sniffing the box.

I'll also be keeping an eye out for Ed Boon's DNA on the box. Can't wait to create another Ed Boon.

Reactions: Eks
Ehhh... alcohol kills more people than all illegal drugs combined, so yeah, **** weed.

Thats because not as much people take illegal drugs as much as people drink on average. Im not hating against weed, I just dont like it anymore lol.

I found the "**** weed! I'll drink alcohol!" rather hilarious.
Ah people who have no idea what they're talking about.
So cute!

Wanna elaborate on that one bro? I just dont want smoke getting in my lungs anymore and I dont like the feeling of getting baked anymore. Is there a problem with that?

@Adjun - Ton of respect for you quitting as well bro, it does feel so much better without it, I feel like I can focus on school better.

Last edited:
Wanna elaborate on that one bro? I just dont want smoke getting in my lungs anymore and I dont like the feeling of getting baked anymore. Is there a problem with that?

You go on not wanted to get baked anymore, I understand that. It's just alcohol is farrr more dangerous and addictive than marijuana. I don't think there is one legitimate case to prove that marijuana causes lung cancer, or memory issues. As a matter of fact, when it was criminalized they didn't even run proper tests. They simply made the subject smoke so much that his body grew used to the feeling which caused a physical addiction. The sheer amount he smoked is an amount no self-respecting "user" would ever smoke. 15 - 17 joints a DAY.

Actually, there have been studies that show weed (by volume) is more cancerous than cigarettes. The difference is people will smoke 10+ cigarettes a day by themselves (i.e. they don't share) for years on end whereas most potheads only smoke maybe 4 per day and they tend to share them (puff, puff, give).

Weed isn't physically addictive AT ALL. Physical addiction means that your body literally adjusts to and depends on a substance to function properly. This doesn't happen with weed. It CAN be psychologically addictive, but so can food, exercise, sex, and virtually anything else. If you have a psychological addiction, you'll get cranky and aggravated if you haven't got a fix, but physical addiction means that you'll get physical withdrawals (stomach aches, headaches, itchy skin, etc.). Physically addictive substances include cocaine, crack, heroine, meth, caffeine and alcohol, and, aside from caffeine, all of these can have such severe withdrawals that you can die from them. (In other words, you can die from "alcohol deprivation".)

Is talking about an illegal substance a good idea on the forums? Ha.

4/20 is Hitler's birthday if anyone didn't know (No I'm not a Nazi)
It's also my one friend's birthdays so I'll be spending a little time with them.

I will be high from midnight 'till the next day basically, that is all I'm going to say.

I'm gonna go to the midnight release at my gamestop, pick up my kollector's edition, go home, get a HUGE case of mountain dew, go home make some tacos and kick back and play it till 6 then skip school, wake up at 4 in the afternoon, then play it until 10. Then go to sleep for school the next day.

I acutally stop doing drugs, weed, and achoal. I use to sell, do, and steal weed and drugs a lot. I got kaught by the cops and found me with 71grams of cocaine and thankfully, my parents got a good ass lawyer and gave me probation till I am 18(I was 14 at the time). I use to do all that shit before. I use to sell my own medicene but no anymore. I use to always get drunk and high while doing coke. I had to stop for God, my family, Mortal Kombat, and most importantly myself. I haven't touch a bag of weed nor a bag a coke in two years now and I am doing so much better. Thank God I stop all that ********. It was so childish and stupid of me. I kould of died. Damn man. I really think you guys should before careful with all that kause now I am still on probation and I got two more years. Not telling you to stop, just saying to just becareful how much you drink or when you have weed. Looking at for you guys tho.

I acutally stop doing drugs, weed, and achoal. I use to sell, do, and steal weed and drugs a lot. I got kaught by the cops and found me with 71grams of cocaine and thankfully, my parents got a good ass lawyer and gave me probation till I am 18(I was 14 at the time). I use to do all that shit before. I use to sell my own medicene but no anymore. I use to always get drunk and high while doing coke. I had to stop for God, my family, Mortal Kombat, and most importantly myself. I haven't touch a bag of weed nor a bag a coke in two years now and I am doing so much better. Thank God I stop all that ********. It was so childish and stupid of me. I kould of died. Damn man. I really think you guys should before careful with all that kause now I am still on probation and I got two more years. Not telling you to stop, just saying to just becareful how much you drink or when you have weed. Looking at for you guys tho.

Video games can be (psychologically) addicting. :p

Well after i turn in my HIS 367 project (75%) of my grade come home, play mortal kombat on my 48' hdtv, smoke weed, and eat a lot of doritos ;)