How will you spend 4/20?

I smoke weed pretty often. I just like 4/20 because its a holiday where its implied to invite a ton of friends over and have a good time. Valentine's Day is also a stupid holiday but everyone doesn't care. April Fools Day is a pointless holiday but everyone doesn't care. The first of October is World Vegetarian Day where people who feel like celebrating it only eat vegetarian foods.

It's just a nice fun holiday. People should just take it for what it is lol. It's pointless sure. But it's not sad or stupid.

lol, how is it not sad or stupid? Smoking on 4/20 is no different from smoking on 2/19 or 4/21.

Well you could eat corn every day. But there is still a National Corn on the Cob Day. You could love your loved ones everyday but Valentine's Day still exists because its a day to celebrate the love you have for loved ones and enjoy the holiday.

It's not the fact that you could smoke everyday its the fact that its a holiday to enjoy with friends and to celebrate weed. If someone who doesn't smoke weed at all celebrates it then that might be a tad odd, but still.

If that still sounds stupid and sad then I guess its just a difference in opinion.

Valentine's Day is nothing more than a Hallmark holiday. If you need a certain day to show your lover that you actually love them instead of showing them daily, perhaps relationships are not for you, lol.

The hell is stupid or sad about it? Yeah, it's no different than do it any other day, but more people toke up on April 20th, so in that respect, it is different. I don't see how it's stupid or sad, tho.

Valentine's Day is nothing more than a Hallmark holiday. If you need a certain day to show your lover that you actually love them instead of showing them daily, perhaps relationships are not for you, lol.

Why do people try to dumb down holidays and other special events. I've heard people talk smack about February being Black History Month and acting offended because we "limit black history to one month", but that's misunderstanding the idea behind it. It's not about sequestering it to a specific and limited time-frame; it's about taking time out to pay it extra attention.

And the same thing it true of holidays.

The hell is stupid or sad about it? Yeah, it's no different than do it any other day, but more people toke up on April 20th, so in that respect, it is different. I don't see how it's stupid or sad, tho.

It's stupid and sad because smoking weed is nothing special. People do it all the time.

Relax, it's an opinion. If you think it's awesome to smoke weed on a certain day of the year, cool. I personally don't see the big deal.

Ugh -_- sigh. You don't get it lol. You love your loved ones everyday(of course) but the holiday is a day to CELEBRATE the love you have.
Birthdays celebrate the day loved ones were born and you give them gifts and have a good time celebratory style. Sure you could do that everyday but its a holiday so like Eks said you pay extra attention to it. I'm running out of ways to explain this lol I'm just going to give up :y:

Ugh -_- sigh. You don't get it lol. You love your loved ones everyday(of course) but the holiday is a day to CELEBRATE the love you have.
Birthdays celebrate the day loved ones were born and you give them gifts and have a good time celebratory style. Sure you could do that everyday but its a holiday. I'm running out of ways to explain this lol I'm just going to give up :y:

No, YOU don't get it. It's nothing more than a Hallmark holiday. If you want to 'celebrate' your love, get married ;)

Uh, a birthday comes once a year.....you can't really celebrate it every single day, lmao.

Valentine's Day being a Hallmark holiday doesn't make it any less special for me and the girlfriend I have at the time. If there was a holiday for Mortal Kombat I'd make sure to invite all my friends over and play Mortal Kombat that day to commemorate it and give it extra special attention. I guess most people just like celebrating things. I'm stumped lol.

Did you seriously just refer to yourself as the Bearded Wonder?
You are my new hero!

Not sure who started it, I think it was K1LLKANO. I kinda like it now.

A full disclaimer my celebrating of 4/20 is just the DATE itself being the day after MK9 is released on 4/19. I don't smoke.

No, YOU don't get it. It's nothing more than a Hallmark holiday. If you want to 'celebrate' your love, get married ;)

Uh, a birthday comes once a year.....you can't really celebrate it every single day, lmao.

Valentine's Day is over-commercialized, and my girlfriend knows I hate it.
I still do something on Valentine's Day, or I wouldn't hear the end of it.

It means more, for me, to give her white chocolates (her favorite) and flowers on a random day (because I was thinking of her), rather than because "Cupid said so."

My bosses had better ****ing pray they don't have me scheduled the day MK is released, or there will be hell to pay :mad:

lol, how is it not sad or stupid? Smoking on 4/20 is no different from smoking on 2/19 or 4/21.

Shhhh.... You're going to burst their smoky bubbles Jade!!!

Duuudddee!

hearts18stoned.jpg

LOL, **** WEED. Been clean for almost 10 months now, really happy about that. I need my alcohol, food and MK on that day.

LOL, **** WEED. Been clean for almost 10 months now, really happy about that. I need my alcohol, food and MK on that day.

DUDE! High ****ing Five on that man!!! I've been clean myself for 9. Never felt better in my life. Even started my own I.T. business. Congrats on the achievement bro!