how many times did sub zero die in the character endin

Dr.D.Diddly

in deception it seem that sub got kill by every one such as noob smoke, the tarkatan, Hotaru, etc.... were they trying to kill him off. well he might of escape the tarkatan horde but still

I think he escapes the tarkartan hordes..
Noob-Smoke kill him hotaru does too i think
and thats about it so 2

But they cant kill subbie off anyway!

He did escape the tarartan and just because he was killed at the end of noob/smokes arcade mode dont mean jack. because it just really gives alternate endings sometimes like how shujinko killed onaga but so did scorpion. So i dont think he will be taken out of the game. him and scorp are two of the four most favorite chracters probably the most favorite two. But you never know. they killed off liu kang who is the main character of the game.

Its a race of people bred with nether-realm demons and humans........Baraka is a full tarkatan and Mileena is half-Tarkaten. She was'nt born Tarkatan, she was created by shang tsung to replace Kitana (Mlieena was created with Kitanas blood and also a tarkaten soldier) from the throne of Edina. Mileena was belived to be Kitanas sister in MK2.

Masta-Dante said:
Its a race of people bred with nether-realm demons and humans........Baraka is a full tarkatan and Millena is half-Tarkaten. She was'nt born Tarkatan, she was created by shang tsung to replace Kitana (Millena was created with Kitanas blood and also a tarkaten soldier) from the throne of Edina. Millena was belived to be Kitanas sister in MK2.

Wow, where did you learn all that? As far as I was concerned Mileena was formed as a twin to kitana by Tsung, and just made ugly for no apparent reason, I just knew she was banging Baraka there for a while...

Then I'm thinking your knowledge may be wrong, because I swear I can't see how she is half Tark half human when Tsung created her like you said, nor do I ever remember reading about him taking Kitana's blood, I'll check on that though, you could be right. I've got my doubts though, sorry. I'll be right back with my findings as I'll use the handy dandy TRMK guides! W00T!!!

After careful looking on TRMK it appears there anr no endings for the early games... Shame shame. I'll keep looking though because I know Mileena isn't half Tarkatan, just plain ugly.

She is a clone between Kitana and a Tarkatan, to give her an edge in fighting. That is the sole reason for the veil. So you can't see her grotesque smile, yet still pass her off as the princess.

U guys, mileena is half tarkatan, half kitana. have u seen some of her fatalities? she has those wierd teeth like baraka. plus check out the site below. if it isnt there i will post that site. and Subby from Mk1 is noob, and That hotaru kills subby in MKD. finally, to end my post, I would like to say here that if sub-zero gets killed i will never play another MK game again.

if my memory is right in MK2 she was only a clone of Kitana made by Tsung and got that mouth for some reason then it was later shown that she had tarkatan blood.

Jos Perks said:
if my memory is right in MK2 she was only a clone of Kitana made by Tsung and got that mouth for some reason then it was later shown that she had tarkatan blood.

No it didn't, it just said she was a groteque clone, having nothing to do with Baraka, she just happened to team up with him, nothing has ever said she's half what not, well aside from being somewhat Kitana, still she's not a tarkatan. If I were to get a darker tan than I have now it wouldn't mean I'm an Indian, it would just mean I look like one(NO offense to anyone) Just because she looks like a Tarakatan doesn't mean she is.

Just looked up in her bio from MK:D and she is "the hybrid of a Tarkatan warrior and the princess of Edenia."
Guess history can be rewritten.

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
They probably would do that but who would they have in his place.
I think I read somewhere that the original Sub-zero who is now had three sons one of which replaced him as Sub-zero who is now Noob Saibot so it will probably be one of the other two sons or his daughter could that be Frost? my second theory is that it might be the Sub-zero from MK2's child or something since they always pass on powers generation to generation