How many Stage Fatalities?

Grotesque

The Bridge, The Dead Pool, The Kratos stage, The Living Forest, Hell, The Pit II and the Subway.These are all i think..with that being said i haven't seen any stage fatality from the people posting content, i'm surprised no one has thought of at least showing the Kratos Arena one since Boon said it's the most brutal EVER :).

RonnyRAGE

The Bridge, The Dead Pool, The Kratos stage, The Living Forest, Hell, The Pit II and the Subway.These are all i think..with that being said i haven't seen any stage fatality from the people posting content, i'm surprised no one has thought of at least showing the Kratos Arena one since Boon said it's the most brutal EVER :).

What about the Bell Tower?

creed200569

There's alot more than that..lol

.:Reptile:.

You forgot the street level, the rooftops, the evil tower one, and shao khans arena, the flesh pits, those are the others I know of.