How many hours do you think you will actually play the game?

Every hour that I'm not working will be dedicated to becoming the best that I possibly can at this game. i'll beat the story mode first and then practice practice practice. i honestly will probably not touch the online for a while. I hate most online features in games, because people for some reason don't like to play games fairly (spammers, cheaters, etc.).

LOL silly question honestly...do you people have nothing else to ask? OMG how the heck do i know how many hours i'll spent if i haven't even seen final product now...not to mentioned even full roster haven't been revealed...LOL

According to Raptr.com, I spent 87 hours playing my favorite game. I imagine I will spend roughly the same time playing Mortal Kombat.

i am skipping work to get the game and play it at least 36 hrs in a row. then i'll dream of mk and wake up to play 3 hours a day until i master it

I plan to contrive an elaborately choreographed social meltdown, alienating all the people in my life who care about me. Then succumb to a self destructive downward spiral of torment and despair; agitating, disgusting and terrorising my colleagues, then culminating in the loss of my job and sanity. Clever right?

Nothing will interrupt me from this. Ever. 0_0

i am skipping work to get the game and play it at least 36 hrs in a row. then i'll dream of mk and wake up to play 3 hours a day until i master it

Just an observation but at 18 years old in April wouldnt you still be in school? This would nullify the "36 hours straight" that you say you intend to do.