How long before new MKX info is released?

Miles X

Imagine tomorrow they will announce a stream for Thursday, that's how it's been for the previous 3, a fortnight gap.

12th March - Storymode, maybe a new character reveal/teased, show gameplay for the new characters

26th March - Goro revealed, breakdown for some previously revealed characters, character reveal

9th April - Online shown, remaining characters they're telling us will be shown.

mandead

You guys think we're likely to get another character reveal this week?

On the last stream they said we'd get another one 'real soon' IIRC.

mandead

MKX Premium Edition is £54 to pre-order on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/60845/

That includes the game (presumably with Goro, as it's a pre-order?) and the Kombat Pack. Very good value, but it's for PC so I guess it's going to be cheaper.

Any word on Xbox One pre-orders yet? I'd really like to get the Kombat Pack if possible, but I don't want to be paying like £80.

squirt007nc

I bet we get another kombat kast next week if not next week then defiantly a trailer of some sort and a kombat kast the week after. They still haven't shown jax, jacqui, sonya, kenshi, erron black, shinnok or goro . I know they are saving liu.

Lord Greyjoy

Yeah, we're getting weekly dumps of info, so we'll get more next week. I'd like another stream, showing off Sonya/Jacqui/Goro.

Noob-Zer013

So we have Shinnok, Kenshi, Jacqui, Sonya, Liu Kang, Jax, Goro and Erron Black left? I wonder if there's anyone no one knows about yet. Just getting over the shock of actual new characters.

But if MK9 was someone's first MK game, it would seem like a ton of new characters.

squirt007nc

They did say they are leaving some surprise reveals in the game and won't reveal them at all.

Like stage brutalities, liu kang , the krypt, and other little hidden goodies. I doubt we dont see sonya, jacqui, erron , kenshi, and jax before release. Shinnok may or may not be a surprise. They also must show goro.

Critical-Limit

Like stage brutalities, liu kang , the krypt, and other little hidden goodies. I doubt we dont see sonya, jacqui, erron , kenshi, and jax before release. Shinnok may or may not be a surprise. They also must show goro.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I'm hoping for 1 character to show up that wasn't on the "leak roster list"

So I can finally sit back with my full erection, and tell all the people who auto-believed such a safe roster to suck it.

Obviously this is not aimed at you haha.

I'm not saying 100% that the leak roster wasn't a real leak. It's just with the information given it shouldn't have been a auto-believe like most people treat it.

squirt007nc

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I'm hoping for 1 character to show up that wasn't on the "leak roster list"

So I can finally sit back with my full erection, and tell all the people who auto-believed such a safe roster to suck it.

Obviously this is not aimed at you haha.

I'm not saying 100% that the leak roster wasn't a real leak. It's just with the information given it shouldn't have been a auto-believe like most people treat it.

I hope so too. But the ending for mk9 had me so sure fujin, kai, reiko, havik, hotaru, drahmin and other 3d era characters would be in this game. Then when we starting seeing the roster i so upset and dissapointed so i set my expectations to the lowest expecting nothing. Thats why alot of people just went with that roster to avoid dissapointment of false hope.

Critical-Limit

I hope so too. But the ending for mk9 had me so sure fujin, kai, reiko, havik, hotaru, drahmin and other 3d era characters would be in this game. Then when we starting seeing the roster i so upset and dissapointed so i set my expectations to the lowest expecting nothing. Thats why alot of people just went with that roster to avoid dissapointment of false hope.

I just want people to take evidence like people would in Court. Too many people jump on the most obscure evidence as fact, and to be fair. I think it's because everyone's so thirsty for news, they'll take anything or are more prone to take anything.

Attalla14

Does anyone know when Jason vorhees is....

Does anyone know when Jason vorhees can be used? Cuz I just bought the package with the three other fighters and I haven't seen none of them, couldn't find them in fighter selection.

gosoxtim

Re: Does anyone know when Jason vorhees is....

Does anyone know when Jason vorhees can be used? Cuz I just bought the package with the three other fighters and I haven't seen none of them, couldn't find them in fighter selection.

You get them when they ready to release them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk