How long before new MKX info is released?

Lord Greyjoy

They keep saying loads more streams but they're doing them at the rate of 1 per fortnight on a thursday, that means just another 3 before launch ....

Think we should start getting them weekly!!

The livestreams take time to set up. NRS cannot do them weekly.

Besides, they're in crunch time right now. What you rather they spend time showing us info when you're already buying the game or would you rather they work on the game more and deliver a better product?

If we think about it, they should be about to finish the game. MKX should go gold within two weeks (at least one month is needed to print disks and ship them wolrdwide), so if this week is a quiet week then so be it.

A stream next week is possible though.

mandead

I don't think it matters that a name is spelt incorrectly in this case; looks plausible enough, but no Rain = sad =/

Also, why did my previous post in this thread require verification by an admin? It hasn't posted yet. :(

Bruzzrad

Besides, they're in crunch time right now. What you rather they spend time showing us info when you're already buying the game or would you rather they work on the game more and deliver a better product?

Its a month and a few days from release. I would assume all they have left to do is iron out bugs and glitches.

Critical-Limit

Have you ever live streamed before? it's actually extremely simple.

Have you ever live streamed before? it's actually extremely simple.

Not streaming itself is the problem. But they have to make a different demo build every time they want to show us something new. That's what takes time while they have to perfect the final build as well.

They could always use a previous build to show stuff though but if we want something new - like probably next time when they could show us the first chapter of the story they had shown at GDC to the press - every time, we have to wait until they put together the proper build.

Critical-Limit

Not streaming itself is the problem. But they have to make a different demo build every time they want to show us something new. That's what takes time while they have to perfect the final build as well.

They could always use a previous build to show stuff though but if we want something new - like probably next time when they could show us the first chapter of the story they had shown at GDC to the press - every time, we have to wait until they put together the proper build.

It's obviously they aren't just "building a new demo build" each time. Otherwise there'd be no excuse to not let us have a DEMO release. they skipped it this time because of that reason. They probably made pre-program demo, where they simply slide in the code to add the character. You don't have to worry about people hacking for info on a stream.

There is more evidence of this as they "quickly" did some coding/changes mid stream so the trigger for the burtalities would be different. And it didn't take them but a minute.

I think it's not as hard as you all think, They just want to starve us intentionally, so we're more likely to show up for each broadcast. If they did it daily, not as many people would show up for EVERY single one. and the day they want to show important info people might miss out on it.

otherwise why add Goro's icon last time when they weren't even going to use him? If it was that much effort they wouldn't have bothered.

Lord Greyjoy

It's obviously they aren't just "building a new demo build" each time. Otherwise there'd be no excuse to not let us have a DEMO release. they skipped it this time because of that reason. They probably made pre-program demo, where they simply slide in the code to add the character. You don't have to worry about people hacking for info on a stream.

There is more evidence of this as they "quickly" did some coding/changes mid stream so the trigger for the burtalities would be different. And it didn't take them but a minute.
If that's true, then they lied, I guess. I just repeated what they've said on Twitter.

Kanashimi

No Cyrax / Sektor / Noob / Fujin / Reiko ? I don't believe this Roster is even half complete when launched! Wait and see the 3rd row of characters! Atleast 5 / 6 more will be shown not on the select screen now, im possitive.

RaiNaz

That roster is very likely. I'm only hoping that we're missing 1-2 more fighters. I'm still very happy with how the majority look.

Critical-Limit

If that's true, then they lied, I guess. I just repeated what they've said on Twitter.

Maybe they ment it cuts into their work hours. Only thing I can think of. thats a whole hour or 2 that they got probably 4-5 employees not working on something.

We all know that is 99% the true roster at this point. Anyone denying it wanting 3D characters... is in for a huge let down.

"Know" ?

I don't think you know what "Know" really means.

We don't know what the final roster is until the day of release.

If there is 4 characters on the roster that show up that weren't listed, Everyone who said "I know this is 100% the final roster" should gargle T-Rex Love juice.

Kanashimi

"Know" ?

I don't think you know what "Know" really means.

We don't know what the final roster is until the day of release.

If there is 4 characters on the roster that show up that weren't listed, Everyone who said "I know this is 100% the final roster" should gargle T-Rex Love juice.

The shots fired are well aimed in this one, true story confirmed.