How long before new MKX info is released?

Commander

Damn, why 99% happy? Sounds like the perfect returning roster.

Good, I hate you less than I did a minute ago. You're slowly climbing up the ladder to TRMK lover status.

Edit: He mentioned Nitara, that roster is shit.

Why did you hate ma a minute ago?
Sorry if I said something wrong. :cheers:

He mentioned Nitara, that roster is shit.
:rofl:

Nah, I'd be perfectly fine with those characters making up the remaining roster.
There are a few characters that I didn't care too much about in previous 3D incarnations, but if NRS can make me like Kenshi in MK9, they can make me like anybody. ;)

iViTal

Nah, I'd be perfectly fine with those characters making up the remaining roster.
There are a few characters that I didn't care too much about in previous 3D incarnations, but if NRS can make me like Kenshi in MK9, they can make me like anybody. ;)

T'was a joke, I don't hate anyone here.. I dislike a few, but no hate.

I understand, and totally agree. I'm open to revamping the shitty 3D era characters. I didn't like Kenshi either until MK9. He was an Ermac clone IMO.

Commander

I understand, and totally agree. I'm open to revamping the shitty 3D era characters. I didn't like Kenshi either until MK9. He was an Ermac clone IMO.

Yup.
Take off the gargoyle wings and high heels from Nitara, and her design goes up 100%, IMO.

I just want to see more MKX info.
Ed said that some of the intros are tied to certain story events, so I can understand why they haven't revealed much or have been careful with what they reveal, as not to not spoil anything.

(1:35 mark)
(Regarding character intro dialogue)"it gives you an understanding of some of their history and also clues as to what's going on in the story."

iViTal

Yup.
Take off the gargoyle wings and high heels from Nitara, and her design goes up 100%, IMO.

I just want to see more MKX info.
Ed said that some of the intros are tied to certain story events, so I can understand why they haven't revealed much or have been careful with what they reveal, as not to not spoil anything.

(1:35 mark)
(Regarding character intro dialogue)"it gives you an understanding of some of their history and also clues as to what's going on in the story."

My first time seeing that interview, and I guess we were right about the Raiden v Sub Dialogue. There could be a sub plot between the two. It also generates questions about Raiden's role now.

Yea, I think they're being reserved for the story's sake. MK9 was MK1-3 Extended with plot twists. X is an entirely different story, and it would be lame to have everything spoiled from dialogue before a match. :laugh:

Guyver Spawn

I guess NRS must be really busy this month on not showing anything off or they plan to announce something big next month. Maybe NRS feels like they are burning people out and they want to wait another month for a new character. This game must be a huge surprise if they are really keeping things under wrap.

theincubuslord

There's a difference between being an impatient fan, and bad marketing. I'd say we've been rather patient and that NRS' marketing strategy is pretty bad. I dare say it was worse than MK9's, and that was pretty bad...

jbell0129

I totally agree. This has been ludicrous. Seriously to make fans wait this long. I mean NOTHING for this long is bullcrap

Zmoke

In a less tongue-in-cheek tone, I agree with you guys - this isn't necessary from the developers' behalf.

It may do with the fact that producer Hector Sanchez is no longer working with NetherRealm.

RedZoneD25

In a less tongue-in-cheek tone, I agree with you guys - this isn't necessary from the developers' behalf.

It may do with the fact that producer Hector Sanchez is no longer working with NetherRealm.

Kind of a stretch to pin it on one guy, IMO...Nothing in game dev/marketing/etc. is a one-man operation.

jbell0129

What if there was NO more info until the game came out. Would y'all be pissed or would it be cool to see everything all at once? I would be pissed.

Bllake

I don't want them to reveal everything. I'm hoping we could have maybe 3 or 4 surprises on the roster--not including secret unlockable characters. I would be okay if we had about 3 more character reveals until release, but any less would kill me.