How long before new MKX info is released?

ironRod

is there cross up moves now in mk? I thought I saw kotal kahn and scorpion do them. I dont know how it would work since mk has a block button but I feel like thats something all fighting games need , it helps keep the fights more fluid, thats the one thing I like more about sf.

PAX lists it as IGN game scoop at that time so it is likely that they just comment on the already released stuff on MKX.

http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/ign-game-scoop-live

I don't think it's the same. MKX had an IGN Stage Demo at E3 and there was a Twitch coverage which was a whole another thing. Then there was a Gamespot Stage Demo. Why would Twitch list it as a Warner/NRS thing if it is an IGN production with its own panelists?

Since Ed did a lot of interviews with IGN, I can imagine that NRS will have a new stage demo at the IGN panel but I still don't think that the two are the same. Twitch lists MKX under the Twitch PAX Prime Booth Schedule. So there will be a Twitch panel too.

Cyrax1986

^That's cool then, I guess we can expect another reveal, my money is still on Quan Chi (but fingers crossed for Reptile)!

I'm not sure we'll get another character reveal though. NRS seems to go with one character/month at least for now. It was unusual to reveal 6 characters at the start, they didn't reveal that many neither for MK9 nor for Injustice. So we were spoiled back then and now we have to be patient. Since Gamestop is coming up soon I guess we'll get the next reveal there.

At PAX I hope to see more gameplay (Raiden vs Sub-Zero, Kano vs Cassie, etc) where they can show off a polished build and give away some info on game modes/story or maybe show a new trailer with a release date.

I want a release date badly now but I'm afraid that we have to wait until September at the least.

Cyrax1986

Actually I checked back and they revealed 8 characters at the debut of MK9 at E3, not including Shao Kahn so 6 was definitely not unusual for MKX. But yeah it is possible that the next reveal is only at Gamestop.

Mr. Ice

I don't think Goro will get a trailer. For some reason.

However, I'm betting on Error Macro. He's going to paint the town red.

Commander

I think Ermac will make the cut, along with Reptile.
Boon doesn't deny or confirm those 2 or give silly answers like he has for other characters, whenever people ask about them on Twitter.

Mr. Ice

I think Ermac will make the cut, along with Reptile.
Boon doesn't deny or confirm those 2 or give silly answers like he has for other characters, whenever people ask about them on Twitter.

Yeah, my feeling is we'll be getting Ermac, Reptile, Johnny, Sonya, Liu, Sareena, Skarlet, Tanya, Reiko, Tremor, Shinnok, Kenshi, Nitara, Havik, Mileena, Fujin. And the rest will be new. I'd be really happy with that.

Commander

Yeah, my feeling is we'll be getting Ermac, Reptile, Johnny, Sonya, Liu, Sareena, Skarlet, Tanya, Reiko, Tremor, Shinnok, Kenshi, Nitara, Havik, Mileena, Fujin. And the rest will be new. I'd be really happy with that.

I'd be happy with 99% of those characters that you mentioned making it in. ;)

[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] I haven't forgotten about Mileena.
I pointed out the "MI" in Ed's MIxture Tweet. ;)

iViTal

I'd be happy with 99% of those characters that you mentioned making it in. ;)

@iViTal I haven't forgotten about Mileena.
I pointed out the "MI" in Ed's MIxture Tweet. ;)

Damn, why 99% happy? Sounds like the perfect returning roster.

Good, I hate you less than I did a minute ago. You're slowly climbing up the ladder to TRMK lover status.

Edit: He mentioned Nitara, that roster is shit.