How long before new MKX info is released?

Tarkatan Trash

No it's not strealing. I saw a pic I liked, so I saved i and uploaded it before I knew you existed. If you can find a better D'vorah pic then I'll change it
You had no avatar yesterday, so is it any coincidence that your avatar is the exact same as someone who has 300+ more posts than you?!

And by the way, you ARE guilty of avatar theft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Taj Gill

Lmao compare MK9's lead up to MKX's. We had discussion about the game, whereas now we're having Avatar discrepancies.

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
You stole my avatar, please use something else.

You stole it too, it's not an original creation and just a copy of the image from MKX. If it was an original avatar that was stolen then we'd discuss it, but right now you and xXPROGAMERXxMK9 are both using avatars freely available to everyone on the internet.

Rider

You stole it too, it's not an original creation and just a copy of the image from MKX. If it was an original avatar that was stolen then we'd discuss it, but right now you and xXPROGAMERXxMK9 are both using avatars freely available to everyone on the internet.

It was just a joke. :p
I can't believe anyone though i was serious lmao.

You didn't create the image, so shut up about stealing.
Dumbass

And you should stop insulting other members btw.

ujustgotcaged

Someone said earlier that we They aren't releasing material quick enough...I believe this to be true...I want to see another fresh character and.....JOHNNY CAGE!!!

Guyver Spawn

We just had a Gamescom reveal, so I doubt we will get anything at PAX. PAX is in 6 days, they would be hyping up something by now. Only getting one reveal a month is starting to kill me. I know the wait will be worth it, but the hype dies out quick like after a week. They want to keep things under wrap as good as possible at this rate.

xXPROGAMERXxMK9

You had no avatar yesterday, so is it any coincidence that your avatar is the exact same as someone who has 300+ more posts than you?!

LOL you are too funny. I'm speechless as to how petty and childish you two are

D'vorah time

xXPROGAMERXxMK9

I'm brand new to this forum. Only like 3 posts so that point you made is irrelivant. Second I can upload what I like without having to explain myself to petty nags who find the need to complain about a JPEG image. LOL. I didn't know you existed at the time of my upload end of story. Do you.really feel an urge to.keep this up??

D'vorah time

A funny thing: MK fans all over the well-known forums are complaining that reveals are lacklustre because Ed/GamePro spoiled them beforehand. Those same fans are bi***ing now that PAX is in six days and Ed haven't spilled a word about an upcoming reveal. So what the F. do they want then? A surprise reveal or an announced reveal? Or should Ed announce that he will surprise us all? :)

Nasty_Freak

I want this girl to be revealed with a victory pose similar to this picture. ;)

tanya___mortal_kombat_deception_alt_by_laughingorc-d6eb73d.jpg

I would be happier with a new trailer with a release month than any other stuff. Since MKX is confirmed for Gamestop Expo, I can imagine that they skip PAX this year though. They were at PAX with MK9 and IGUA so maybe it's time for a change. Injustice was also at TGS, so they could attend Gamestop and EGX this time. PAX, Gamestop, TGS, EGX. Four events within a month - and I don't think they'll attend more than two.

Rider

I don't want to watch more gameplay videos, i always say i wont but every time they release something i run to youtube... :(