How long before new MKX info is released?

Gurimmjaw

Re: how long before new stuff is released

Usually you will see stuff announced at certain events similar like E3. I would expect we might get something during EVO or Comic Con.

Nasty_Freak

I won't be satisfied much until I see an Asian/Edenian-looking female who's partially dressed and attacks guys in private parts. Cassie Cage is good though but I still want at least one traditional female who dresses up like an "Edenian" and attacks guys in privates. ;)

CaptainJingo

I won't be satisfied much until I see an Asian/Edenian-looking female who's partially dressed and attacks guys in private parts. Cassie Cage is good though but I still want at least one traditional female who dresses up like an "Edenian" and attacks guys in privates. ;)

D'Vorah's outfit is pretty revealing.

Well at least I think she's sexy.

Destroyer_13

where is Evo and comic con?? I never hear about that stuff around here. is it ever in a town rather than just cities?

C-Sword

I expect either a new trailer or a character reveal on September 18

C-Sword

do these things ever happen in Alberta or BC?

The closest thing to EVO in Canada is Canadian Cup Gaming, but the NRS reps aren't going to bother to go there. Ed Boon did come to Toronto to promote Injustice right before the game came out iirc.

K A N O

I'm betting EVO in july. Unless we get something a bit earlier, like some leak in game informer and such. Now that i remember, we used to get info every monday back in the MKDA days, and MKDCU days, but when MK2011 was in development, they were VERY quiet with the reveals, so i'm not sure.

By: K A N O

2rnvvoi.gif

RonnyRAGE

if you look back at MK9

8 characters at E3
1-2 Gamerscon Germany
2 Evo
2 PAX
3 San Diego Comic Con
2 Per Month until release

K A N O

#except things weren't kept quiet when the entire game was datamined

True that, and i still believe they did it on purpose to have use talking. Personally, i read everytinh and spoiled myself because i don't mind, but i can see why some people were upset. Hopefully that won't happen this time, although i would love to have a demo again.

By: K A N O

2rnvvoi.gif