How do you spell...

Sub-Zero

Is it Hotoru or Hotaru? This is actually quite important because I found something in a book and it could be very, well, iinteresting... So which is the correct spelling?

Before this gets going I would like you to know it's nothing ground shattering that could break the code of all things and simply end the earth with this great knowledge but hey this could be something great.

Next time just select him. And since you don't hear a voice say his name try reading it . It is right in front of you!!!!!!!!

IMMORTAL Y said:
Next time just select him. And since you don't hear a voice say his name try reading it . It is right in front of you!!!!!!!!

Uh, I'm drawing a blank here, man. Just tell us.

Right then sorry I had to get off after I posted. Figured if you already knew what I'm about to say then it would of been posted... Maybe I'm wrong. However I was going through a book from Dungeons and Dragons called Legends and Lore. Well looking through North American Indian lore I came across a familiar name... Hotoru. Well it just so happens that was their name for the wind God. Who, in Mortal Kombat 4, was Fujin. So any chance of a possible connection? Don't they both have white hair? Just thought I'd point this out. Hopefuly it's new.

Hi, I think I was talking about the different meanings of the names before, but I don't know if it was on this site. Anyway,

Hotaru = firefly in Japanese. He also has the kanji for firefly on his flags that he wears.

Ashra(h) = Demon, as was explained in konquest.

Shujinko = main character.

Raiden = Thunder God (in game)

Fujin = Wind God (in game)

Onaga = Long Tail

Damashi = Deception/Deceiver/Liar

Sub-Zero = This refers to a temperature below zero degrees Celsius, where water freezes.

Kira = Very large breasts.