Hidden stuff in story mode ?

3nany

Ok either the stats on themortalkombat.com are off or there's something hidden in the story mode because i've finished it twice and it says story mode progress : 63% on the website. i know it counted that i finished story mode at least once because my best story mode time is listed. so what gives ? anyone know anything about this ?

Last edited:

Dedamn666

you have to flawless every fight on expert mode during story, i did it first time! Just kidding ive no idea what your talking about ive not come across it

JSwartz0181

It's possible it's based on difficulty. I did it on medium and also show 63%. Maybe to get 100% you have to do expert, and easy would be like 50%. I have no idea though.

Dedamn666

i wouldnt worry about it i think the stats for offline play go from when youve activated you webcode for the site, ive unlocked everything and it says ive done nothing only just activated it today, my online stats are fine on it tho

donk95

that seems the most reasonable thing for me.. the difficulty.
its not like there are options in the story mode that you can unlock things... you just fight.. it must be the difficulty..

TheSorcerer

heh, same story here OP, ive completed it once, noticed my stats didnt say 100%, been through it again (well on last fight, im not good with raiden and get frustrated easy, swear shao khan is harder in story mode than ladder, and swear it seems tougher this time round even though its same difficulty -.-)

and yeah mine also comes up as 63% scarily enough, but it also says ive got 1 more item in the krypt to unlock and i have 2 challenges to do in tower when ive done both of them :\ it's been like this for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if their was hidden stuff in story mode tho, kinda hope their is :)