Hi I'm new

gameboy20

Hi I'm new to this forum. A few weeks ago, I saw an pic of mixing MK1 with New generation pics. I decided to make an MK2 version of the same.

MK2SelectScreen-NewSchool.jpg

I like that you used mostly MKvDC pics, but that other guy did the same thing later in that very thread. I kind of like yours better though. Why odn't you add the background from MKII to make it more authentic?

Welcome aboard. Very nice. Like Glamador said, please add the background because it'd look really cool.

Come on, it's not like you invented the idea. People in the community have been doing those for years.

Oh yea that looks great. Glad I suggested it. Anyway JKA don't they say imitation is the greatest form of praise?

thanks for copying me, good luck in your future rip offs

i didnt mean to come off as a rip off. i only saw the MK1 version. had i known that you made an MK2 and an MK3/UMK3 version, i wouldn't have made it. besides, i wanted to make my stuff HD friendly. please dont take it personally. :)

lol, i guess Smoke wasnt a popular character whaen MK3 came out

Actually the opposite. When he was first discovered, he was by far the most popular choice on any MK3 anywhere, even more than Subbie & Kabal. Easy combos, high damage, cool smoke effect = win.

Its just a nickname I and a couple friends had for him.

PS- I have one hell of a nasty Robo Homo. Hit me up sometime on XBL and I'll show just how nasty. :-D