Here's How to Get Classical MK Arena Music into the Demo (PS3)

Tanyas Husband

OK To do this you need MK Trilogy for PS1.
So here's what you do. Put in the MK Trilogy Disk, And if you go to the 'Music' area, You will see a File called 'Unknown' and under it, 29 Tracks 47'40". (If it's not there, Go to the Disk, Press Triangle, And Press IMPORT)
Go into the file, And Every classical Music From all the Games (Including The Pit 2 and Living Forest) will be there.

I love doing this with the Pit 2 so I can feel the fight, Not the New pit, or the Old pit music.

P.S. The Soundtrack also Comes with the Announcer saying 'Babality' and The 'Dun Dun Dunn' sound when you first start a fatality in MK Trilogy, And in MK2.

Does it let you assign certain tracks to certain areas of the game or does it just run through a playlist.

Well, in versus mode you have the option to play with the old music. All you need to do is press Start in the select stage while the stage you want to play is selected. You will hear a laugh if you did it right. Then start the match and there you will have the classic music of the chosen stage.

This isn't new, a few other threads on this someone I believe. Here's the video of this that I captured poorly and never redid, so it looks like crap but you get the idea.

Yea it works you need to controllers tho and it doesn't work in the ladder only in versus. I don't know if it will work in the full game but in the demo it works. Or you can just get the MKTrilogy game and export the songs into your ps3 thats what i did idk if it works on xbox tho.

Well, in versus mode you have the option to play with the old music. All you need to do is press Start in the select stage while the stage you want to play is selected. You will hear a laugh if you did it right. Then start the match and there you will have the classic music of the chosen stage.

Wow, that's cool, I didn't know you could do that. I guess I'm out of the loop, lol...