Halo 4

Gonna order it once I get out of work, then pick it up tomorrow after I'm done running some errands.

Initially, I thought of stopping playing the series after Reach, but looking at the other things, especially the modes and new enemies; I've changed my mind and gonna get the game, plus my Spartan is gonna look so badass.

Outside of gamestop now. I've seen nothing but great reviews for this one and it looks like it might have the best story out of the series yet so I'm psyched.

I really want this game.
The multiplayer looks so sexy. I need to save money though. So I need to wait for my money to get longer since this game isn't getting a price drop for a LONG time.

I have completely skipped the hype on this and even forgot it was coming out. But the last week or so when I kept seeing reviews I am getting major anticipated. Can't wait to pick it up in the morning!

Guys....Guys.... I have now played this for almost 12 hours since the midnight release. I am going to get some sleep.

This game is awesome. I am ashamed to say I did not get too far in the campaign, because I am trying to finish it solo on legendary and this game is pretty difficult.

Reviews do say it is the best Halo so far, and I would agree for the little I have played.

Multiplayer is amazing. I do not know if anyone but me realized, but in the previous Halos it was difficult to aim smoothly.
Fixed.
Every class has a sprint and a armor ability.

Also if anyone knows how I can get my pre-order bonuses that would be helpful. I think its by email but I used my moms email.

Also if anyone knows how I can get my pre-order bonuses that would be helpful. I think its by email but I used my moms email.

If you got it at gamestop it's on the receipt. If you pre ordered online then I would check your moms email but it might be under her spamm.

The graphics and sounds are miles ahead of previous halo games and the game play adopted some things that made call of duty fun so this is by far the best halo in my opinion. Not to mention the story presentation is great so far.

Stuck on mission 3. On legendary theres like 3 Banshees in the air and 3 ghosts riding around. I am playing by myself. Anyone want to do this co-op with me?

Passing on Halo this time. Not that it's a bad series (I like all Halos except 3) but I've had enough of it. My friend's doing the same thing. We just grew tired of it.

Halo campaigns always bore me so I doubt Halo 4 will change that.

The multiplayer looks good but I've had about enough of first person shooters. I'll probably just get it when the price drops dramatically or there's nothing else worth getting at the time.

Hope you guys are enjoying it though.

graphics do look really impressive.

but still, they havnt gotten past that stupid gloweyness when ever you shoot someone or take damage. I have always hated that so much about Halo. Looks so dumb, especially here in Halo 4 where everything else looks so good.

I'll probably end up playing this over at one of my friends though. Beat the campaign on co-op and then be done with it. As I dont even own a 360 anymore anyway. Much like I did gears 3.

Hellz yea!

1gLKJ.jpg

Halo 4 is amazing so far. Some things I'd like to be fixed/changed, but overall a great game. Played the first 3-4 missions of Campaign, good so far. I'm rank 27 in multiplayer, I've played that quite a bit. This Halo is the most different game out of any of them, it has some big changes. It's also the first true HD Halo game. Previous games weren't native 720p. The into cinematic was amazing, super-realistic CGI. Also... the "glowyness" is their shields. It's been in every game, and in the books. It wouldn't make sense to not show it. Personally, I like it. It's a good indicator that you are hitting them, especially now that there are hit markers.

Graphics: 8/10
Audio: 9/10
Gameplay: 8.5/10
Story: ??/10

GET SOME OF THIS:

fullbody

This game is definitely 8.5 - Once you get over the halo hype and the fact that it's a new game it's basically just another halo game. Not saying that this is a bad thing I'm just saying that it's safe to say that you know what to expect of the brand -- some things will never change. As for graphics, this game is Microsoft’s favorite title and it shows - this game proves that the margin between console and pc graphics is not as far off as we thought but there is still a lot to be desired. Gameplay was looking to be fun until I was abruptly interrupted by a short QuickTime events leading up to the action -- up to this point, not a single round was fired (Why must we suffer with this crap) needless to say when the action picked up it was back to business for Master Chief (ahh laser tag bliss). I am happy to say that the jumping has been reworked and the aiming is firm and accurate; however, the aim mechanic still has its run and gun from the hip style for most weapons. I recommend picking this up if you're into the whole future super soldier thing but as the next big FPS....I'd wait for a price cut.