Guilty Gear Xrd

Latest combo video

I also main Venom :hail: but also Pot, chip, faust & may.
You should come and play with us sometimes, I stream guilty gear quite often!
But I do hope you understand pulling this off against another player online is about 5x more difficult yeah? :D :D

GG XRD really made me more open-minded towards other fighting games. I feel like I wasted too much time on MK9. I recently tried BlazBlue and found out the game is so much fun, can't wait for Chrono Phantasma Extend for the PS4. I'm also tempted to get Under Night In Birth, I already played the game a little back then, I thought some of the stages were bland, but the gameplay was on point. I might give Persona 4 Arena another try as well, I just wished those game would be released on PC, cause I really don't feel like buying games for last gen.

2 new characters announced

http://shoryuken.com/2015/05/26/arc...ear-xrd-revelator-johnny-joins-playable-cast/

ggxrd-johnny-12.jpg

ggxrd-revelator-mysterychar.jpg

Hopefully, the update isn't just disc only, you never know with ASW...

I want to give this game a try so bad, but I doubt I'll get good at it since I'm still playing MK.

It's FINALLY coming to Europe June 3rd!!! Can't wait to get it! :D
And yes, I hope the update is digital and hopefully we Europeans won't have to wait another year to get it. :/

I want to give this game a try so bad, but I doubt I'll get good at it since I'm still playing MK.

In my opinion, the game is way better than MKX. In fact, I have no plans to play MKX anymore except when a DLC character is released. I loved MK9, but I just hate how MKX plays, the 50/50s, option selects etc...

Your MK skills are still ass so I wouldn't recommend picking this up.

Words spoken by a Free man.

In my opinion, the game is way better than MKX. In fact, I have no plans to play MKX anymore except when a DLC character is released. I loved MK9, but I just hate how MKX plays, the 50/50s, option selects etc...

I'll give it a try on Pay Day, but I have no idea who to main in Xrd lol. Was thinking Milia, idk.

Words spoken by a Free man.

I'll give it a try on Pay Day, but I have no idea who to main in Xrd lol. Was thinking Milia, idk.

Milia is one of the hardest characters to learn in the game. I'd suggest you to play with KY first to learn the basics, he's like the Ken of Guilty Gear. May is probably my favorite.

xrd finally released in germany
still on the fence whether I should give it a try or not

Yeah, it was released in Denmark too. I bought it, and it's really fun! It was only about 30 bucks (250 danish kr). But the two DLC characters, Elphelt and Leo, have yet to show up on the PS store. :/

Pretty sad. I don't play this game so can someone tell me if taking a round in about 12 seconds is a common thing? The damage of that guy's combo seemed a bit ridiculous.

This is Raven, the next playable character in GGXrd Revelator:

ggxrd-revelator-raven-artwork.jpg

He looks absolutely awesome! He's been a character in the story almost since the beginning and now he's finally playable. I just hope his gameplay will be as awesome as his looks. <3

I can see this thread hasn't been updated with news for some time, so let's recap...

Johnny becomes playable in Revelator:

ggxrd-revelator-johnny-artwork.jpg

And new girl, Jack-O:

jacko-ggxrd-artwork.jpg

And Jam Kuradoberi:

jam-kuradoberi-ggxrd-revelator-art.jpg

And then there's this guy... Kum Haehyun:

ggxrd-revelator-kum-haehyun-screenshot.jpg

And lastly, Dizzy has been confirmed to be playable too, though there are no pictures or art of her playable appearance yet other than a silhuette in the upper right corner of this Famitsu scan:

ggxrd-raven-famitsu-scan.jpg

Last edited:
GGXrd -REVELATOR- is so awesome! -SIGN- was really good, but lacked characters, but -REVELATOR- truly makes up for it!

My favourite character so far is Raven. Millia has always been a stable, and I also thoroughly enjoy playing Venom, and used to play as Testament who sadly isn't in this game, but Raven is really fun to play as. Gained a new main!

GGXrd-Revelator_Fami-shot_02-17-16_002.jpg

Anyone else playing?

I gotten Xrd-SIGN a week ago, just to refresh on my Sol Badguy skills and focus on mastering Roman Cancels (since I've never used that ever since I 1st played Guilty Gear ever years ago). May try to get Revelator next week or something for PS3.