Greetings fellow Kombatants (Question regarding Stage 6 Character Tower)

DjAnubis

New here wanted to see if i could get some feedback from you all more experienced players.

I recently got back into MK about 2 months ago when i got MK11 (hadnt played MK since i had a Sega Genesis thats how far back i go lol). Anyway, Been digging MK11 a lot and unlike most people i actually enjoy the AI part of it. Part of that is im still learning how to become a better PVP fighter myself but i like the character building via the towers.

So, here is my question.

Ive tried looking online for any ideas and although have had "some" luck there isnt much in the way of advice for the Stage 6 Character Towers (initial 5 fights). Ive managed to have completed a few fighters on AI in the 6th stage however most are still eluding me. And like i said im not quite good enough yet to do it manually so my question to you all is what type of modifier setups do you use that work on a consistent basis in defeating the tower?

So far ive gotten the 6th stage completed for Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, and Sonya. But i want to try to at least get them completed for these fighters as well as these are the main ones i like to play;

Frost
Nightwolf
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Raiden
Subzero
Kitana
Kung Lao
Jade
Skarlet
Sindel
Mileena

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching the forum for any particular thread but came up with nothing.

Thanks!
Anubis

New here wanted to see if i could get some feedback from you all more experienced players.

I recently got back into MK about 2 months ago when i got MK11 (hadnt played MK since i had a Sega Genesis thats how far back i go lol). Anyway, Been digging MK11 a lot and unlike most people i actually enjoy the AI part of it. Part of that is im still learning how to become a better PVP fighter myself but i like the character building via the towers.

So, here is my question.

Ive tried looking online for any ideas and although have had "some" luck there isnt much in the way of advice for the Stage 6 Character Towers (initial 5 fights). Ive managed to have completed a few fighters on AI in the 6th stage however most are still eluding me. And like i said im not quite good enough yet to do it manually so my question to you all is what type of modifier setups do you use that work on a consistent basis in defeating the tower?

So far ive gotten the 6th stage completed for Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, and Sonya. But i want to try to at least get them completed for these fighters as well as these are the main ones i like to play;

Frost
Nightwolf
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Raiden
Subzero
Kitana
Kung Lao
Jade
Skarlet
Sindel
Mileena

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching the forum for any particular thread but came up with nothing.

Thanks!
Anubis
If you mean modifiers as in augments, I usually Nitara's Bats (will definitely heal you as you give damage to your opponents), Rain's Bubble, and Tremor's Spike or Nether Cherub to get the job done. Or Onaga's Meteor and Tremor Spikes (my most favorite combination since I love using this with Cetrion). Good luck and have fun.

If you mean modifiers as in augments, I usually Nitara's Bats (will definitely heal you as you give damage to your opponents), Rain's Bubble, and Tremor's Spike or Nether Cherub to get the job done. Or Onaga's Meteor and Tremor Spikes (my most favorite combination since I love using this with Cetrion). Good luck and have fun.
Hey thanks for the reply Nasty. Quick question, when you use those modifiers are you able to do that while using the AI or do you just do it manually? Since my original post ive managed to get through the stage 6 towers manually while using Distilled Magma, Homing Missle, Takedas Kunai, and Special Forces Radio.

Works pretty well but i still have to do it manually (just basically block and let the modifiers do their thing) but was wondering if there is a setup that allows the AI to handle it all. From what i can tell it cant be done but maybe your setup may work in that regard. Either way, thanks for the input. Cheers!

Hey thanks for the reply Nasty. Quick question, when you use those modifiers are you able to do that while using the AI or do you just do it manually? Since my original post ive managed to get through the stage 6 towers manually while using Distilled Magma, Homing Missle, Takedas Kunai, and Special Forces Radio.

Works pretty well but i still have to do it manually (just basically block and let the modifiers do their thing) but was wondering if there is a setup that allows the AI to handle it all. From what i can tell it cant be done but maybe your setup may work in that regard. Either way, thanks for the input. Cheers!
During the AI battle, you can choose them but the AI will activate them whenever it wants to.