Great news for XBOX owners ((Giantbomb Interveiw))

Oh man, I thought this was announcing a demo release, but just more cryptic, "no comment at this time" statements.

Well if Ed is screwing around and leading us on with the 360 exclusive, I dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing. Reason being is because I dont want an outsider in my beloved 360 version of the game. But then again, he never said the 360 exclusive (if there is one) is a character, so who knows at this point.

Otherwise, good interview, I liked the questions he asked. Cant wait for the game to release now!!!

I'm pretty sure you guys 360 owners will get something awesome. Probably Microsoft is just holding up for something. Why is that? who knows.
The bad part of that is that if you get something very very cool, I'm gonna be so pissed that I will have to buy a 360 just for MK!! XD

Cheers!

The most interesting thing is that there are more characters than there are slots for!

*Edit* Post 100...woo!

he did say xbox owners that if there is anything for xbox, there not ready to announce it yet

Ya... there was something to the say he said it. I mean, I tend to not jump to conclusions, but I really do think they are working on something for the Xbox.

He really seems to be hinting that there's something there, but why hide it? They obviously worked out a deal with sony, but would that hold them off from announcing anything for the xbox?

can we *xbox 360 owners* just get spawn already cuz spawn was exclusive for soul calibur on xbox so why cant he be exclusive for mortal kombat also

can we *xbox 360 owners* just get spawn already cuz spawn was exclusive for soul calibur on xbox so why cant he be exclusive for mortal kombat also

well... first off imo, and lots of others. spawn? ... why spawn? i just.. no... give us something more well known like marcus pheonix from gears of war... imagine, him charging at you with his bayonett chainsaw revving... ah i already see a fatality in the works :)

wow boon can eat sh!t, this guy is a liar!!!! there is nothing for the xbox, just admit it you d!ck

Imagine them putting in a Bill gates Ninja, now that would rock !!!! He can throw dollar bill projectiles, windows cd's or something :)

Ed does have a history of not going through with little "hints" but this was far from a tiny hint, what he said implies that the xbox players will have something equally awesome as kratos, I dont necessarily know if its a character, i hope it is, but it might be a stage, or something else. Who knows