Goro's and Shao Khans Fatalites and Hara-Kiries

Kobra

Well since it's a week away from the gamecube release, what do you think Goro's and Shao Kahn's fatalites are going to be? Come on people be creative! I want to at least see a couple of paragraphs and a title (oh my god my english teacher is getting to me. :x ) describing the fatality/hara-kiri.

Here are mine:

Shao Khan's first fatality: Hammer Time

Shao Kahn gets out his Wrath Hammer and taunts the opponent, then with one mighty swing he takes off both of his opponents legs. He laughs at his opponents unfortanate fate. He then grabs his legless victim by the head and he taunts them one more time before throwing them in the air. He then gets into a baseball bat stance and once the opponent is a couple of meters from the ground, he takes a swing and the opponent explodes into tiny giblets. He lefts up his bloody hammer with pride, while laughing sinisterly

Shao Kahn's Second fatality: Green Death

Shao Kahn first starts off with the taunt as usual, then he summons dozens of souls from the realm that he is in. Then he extends one arm forward and all the souls he picked up is getting sucked inside his opponent. You can see the souls popping in and out of the victims chest until suddenly flesh starts to peel off and they begin screaming in horror, until all of there skin fades away and theres nothing but a green, browish skelton laying on the floor.

Shao Kahn's Hara-Kiri: Self-Decapitation

Shao Kahn draws out his hammer and hammers his own head in and his body begins to struggle and then finally falls to the floor.

Raintile

BANALITY
I must say dude, those really suck, i mean cmon how are you gonna hammer yourself into the floor if your arms are already underneath?

Jonn

Raintile said:
I must say dude, those really suck, i mean cmon how are you gonna hammer yourself into the floor if your arms are already underneath?

Not as much as you suck Tileboy

K1LLKANO

Lets see, I'll try to do Goro and make it interesting, but to hell with your English teacher. I always hated that subject 8)

Dismemberment
Goro grabs one limb with each arm, pulling you apart until he has a leg in each lower arm, an arm in one of his upper arms, and your torwo and other arm held aloft as a trophy in his other arm.

?
Make up your own, I'm too drunk atm to bother

Hara Kiri
Goro grabs both of his lower arms with his top arm, cross wise, and rips them from the sockets. After staggering for a second, he uses one of the arms as a club to knock his own from his neck followed by a nice dramatic collapse to the floor as he gushes blood from his lower arm sockets and neck.

on second thought, here's a gimp fatality

Call it what you like
Goro launches a more powerful fireball than normal from full screen distacne. He then does his teleport stomp, landing on the far side of his foe, holding his opponent tight as the fireball consumes him or her. Goro let go and watches them writhe in pain, much like MK4 and we see the much needed return of Dan Forden who pops on screen and utters his famous 'Toasty!'.

Glad they pay people more creative than me to come up with these things cause mine suck!

Kobra

Raintile said:

Gee, I'd like to see yours then. But yes my Shao Khan hara kiri needs work.

Prophet

Let me try for Goro:

Fatality: Pinsir:

Goro tauntingly struts towards the opponent, staring him/her down. Goro then takes his upper right arm and punches it in one side of the opponent and out the other. He then takes his lower left arm and does the same thing, opposite side.

Goro then uses his strength, and pulls both sections apart.

Fatality: Punching Bag:

Goro pulls the opponent up, and hangs them by one of their feet. Goro then goes to work punching and punching the opponents face until it eventually flies off. Goro then drops them, raises his arm in the air and shouts.

Hara Kiri

Goro takes all of his arms and pushes them back (as if your trying to crack your shoulders). He does this so hard, that his arms tear off.

(I know the Hara Kiri sucked)

~Sub-Zero~

lol

i think one of goros will be:
fatality 1:
he take one set of arms and grabs the person, then pounds his head off with the other set of arms, just like on MKT

Harakiri:
rips one set of arms off with the otherl ol that would be quite a sight :roll:

Raintile

BANALITY
Why am i the target of getting picked on? that was flaming man you should get a negitive karma, and i was just telling the truth.

~Sub-Zero~

you, B****!!!!
nobody likes you cuz of yur attitude and behavior, so straighten up if you dont wanna be picked on

Raintile

BANALITY
jeez you really are stupid arent you? i know your going to say no but we all know noob that act like you has no real future on this site, so yet again, STFU NOOB!

RIPLIUKANG

TRMK Super Moderator
CALM DOWN, WOMEN, CALM DOWN!! Matka bosko, you to need to stop flaming each other and calm the hell down.

~Sub-Zero~

and you do?
from now on since i will be ignoring you, i will just say,
whatever.....

Now, back on subject,
i also think shao kahns fatality SHOULD have somethin to do with his hammer, since of course it is kinda his trademark thingy lol
maybe like hell start walkin away then hell turn around and throw it at the opponents head and his/her head flies off
or somethin like that
EDIT: Im just tryin to defend my self from him, callin me a n00b and such