Glee!

Armageddon

This Thread is for the show that I love!

CAST

MAIN CHARACTERS (STUDENTS)
Artie Abrams - New Direction (Sport: McKinley Titans Football team)
Blaine Anderson - Ex. Dalton Academy Warblers, Currently New Direction (Sport: None)
Rachel Berry - New Direction (Sport: None)
Quinn Fabray - New Direction (Sport: Cheerios Cheer leading squad)
Finn Hudson - New Direction (Sport: McKinley Titans Football team)
Kurt Hummel - Ex. New Direction, Ex. Dalton Academy Warblers, Currently New Directions (Sport: Ex. McKinley Titans Football team. Ex. Cheerios Cheer leading squad )
Mercedes Jones - Ex. New Direction, Ex. Trouble Tones, Currently New Directions (Sports: Ex. Cheerios Cheer leading squad)
Santana Lopez - Ex. New Direction, Ex. Trouble Tones, Currently New Directions (Sport: Cheerios Cheer leading squad)
Brittany S. Pierce - Ex. New Direction, Ex. Trouble Tones, Currently New Directions (Sport: Cheerios Cheer leading squad)
Noah Puckerman - New Direction (Sport: McKinley Titans Football team)
Rory Flanagan - New Direction (Sport: None)
Sugar Motta - Ex.Trouble Tones, Currently New Direction. (Sport: None)
Sunshine Corazon - Ex. New Direction, Currently Vocal Adrenaline (Sport: None)
Tina Cohen-Chang - New Direction (Sport: None)
Mike Chang - New Direction (Sport: McKinley Titans Football team)
Sam Evans -New Direction (Sport: Ex. McKinley Titans Football team, Currently McKinley High Sync. Swimming.)
Matt Rutherford- New Direction (Sport: McKinley Titans Football team)
Becky Jackson - Not part of any Glee club. (Sport: Cheerios Cheer leading squads' Captain)

MAIN CHARACTER (School Staff/Parents)
Sue Sylvester
Will Schuester
Emma Pillsb
Principal Figginsury
Ken Tanaka
Burt Hummel - Kurt Hummels' Father

~~I Really Love this show~~

To learn more about this show go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Glee
http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Glee_TV_Show_Wiki

~Theres been Season 1, Season 2, and now they are know in Season 3~

5066_Glee.png

*** I LOVE GLEE, AND HOPE YOU DO TOO***

I give it a 10/10 stars!

Last edited:

Armageddon

^^^

Lol, at first I was like To much "Love Issues" But then I grow to see the story behind everything, and I loved it! =D

Love Cowboy

I liked glee a lot at first, when the story lines were just a tad more mature... now it's just a bunch of silly teen cheese... I still like the music, but I don't watch the show regularly anymore... especially now that it's on opposite NCIS [/old guy]

Glee isn't as good as it use to be...I keep forgetting to watch, but when I do remember, I do enjoy that the other kids are singing and it's not just the Rachel, Finn and Kurt show. lol

Armageddon

Glee isn't as good as it use to be...I keep forgetting to watch, but when I do remember, I do enjoy that the other kids are singing and it's not just the Rachel, Finn and Kurt show. lol

I'm also glad everyone gets a equal shot at singing (Well, besides Mike :p) I never did like it with Finn and Rachel do duets because its alwasy love songs, that are slow, and I really don't like Kurts singing, that much, sometimes he can sing good...

Jade

First episode I saw was the Van Halen one.

I never watched it again.

You just don't go destroying songs by a band like Van Halen, ever.

Gotta say, though, there was something oddly hot about the teacher dude.

Best school related show ever is DEGRASSI (the original, **** the dumb newer one).

JOEY JEREMIAH 4 LIFE

tumblr_kwwigc0Ke81qa5bopo1_400.jpg

What ever happened to Charice on this show? Did she leave the show because of her father's death? I haven't seen her in any of the episodes and they made a big deal about her joining the show...

Armageddon

What ever happened to Charice on this show? Did she leave the show because of her father's death? I haven't seen her in any of the episodes and they made a big deal about her joining the show...

Do you mean the girl who played Sunshine? After the "New York" episode I haven't seen her either...