Ghost Liu Kang has Fatalitys and more!!!

angelsmommy2002

Ghost Liu Kang is a complete character.

He has all of Liu Kangs Fighting styles and weapons.

When you win a fight with him it says Liu kang WINS!

Ive done Ghost Liu Kangs Hari Kiri and his Fireball fatality. Cant get his 2nd fatality to work, Im guessing you have to perform it a different way.

And his Puzzle Kombat Super Move is ARRANGE.

I just though I would share this with the rest of you guys and if anyone knows how to do His 2nd fatal please post it. As its not the same as Liu Kangs.

About playing with Liu Kang ghost!!!

What is the max code you are taking about!!! I am starting to think that you are a big liar.... If what you are saying is true then put some pictures to confirm what you say and tell us exactly how to play with Liu Kang ghost.... :twisted: 8) :)

angelsmommy2002 said:
Ghost Liu Kang is a complete character.

He has all of Liu Kangs Fighting styles and weapons.

When you win a fight with him it says Liu kang WINS!

Ive done Ghost Liu Kangs Hari Kiri and his Fireball fatality. Cant get his 2nd fatality to work, Im guessing you have to perform it a different way.

And his Puzzle Kombat Super Move is ARRANGE.

I just though I would share this with the rest of you guys and if anyone knows how to do His 2nd fatal please post it. As its not the same as Liu Kangs.
Do you have pictures to prove your findings? :?

Hmmm...an interesting prospect...playing as Liu Kang's Ghost.

Are the Fatalities the same as Liu's corpse form?

I ask only because the Xbox version has no exploits revealing this character.

Interesting, indeed.

I've seen screens of kitana and drahmin, but does anyone have screens of those other characters on that site, like kung lao, or shang tsung? just wanna see.

in the konquest u fight a character called monster it has scorpions move. so maybe. but i highly doubt it since u cant play with monster.