General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

So I've officially decided to buy this game and I plan on maining Zatanna. Ive tried her out and I love how she can trick her opponents. Just wanted to know if anyone else plays as her and has any useful gameplay tips. Thank you! :love:

I don't use her, but I've fought her a number of times.
Don't be predictable with your teleports. Nearly every single Zatanna I've faced teleported behind me on their wakeup. And even when I punish them for it over and over, they still do it.

Yeah, plenty still play it. There was Injustice at MLG a few days ago and the online is still alive, even here in Europe.

Yeah, plenty still play it. There was Injustice at MLG a few days ago and the online is still alive, even here in Europe.

Thanks for your message ! I play Injustice in Europe, but sadly, there is no one playing online on PS Vita !

I plan to buy a PS4 and Injustice very soon : do you guys know if the online is cross-play PS3/PS4 ???

Thanks for your message ! I play Injustice in Europe, but sadly, there is no one playing online on PS Vita !

I plan to buy a PS4 and Injustice very soon : do you guys know if the online is cross-play PS3/PS4 ???

Unfortunately, there is no PS3/PS4 crossplay. I can't confirm that people are playing the PS4 version, either because I only play PS3, but the PS4 version should at least be more active than the vita version... maybe.

Last edited:
Let me know when you're ready for real fights :)
I can help you out if you want to try maining Wonder Woman

I have played this game off and on, never had the chance to own it. Until now. Money is tight, and in fighting games if you are late into it you have a hard time earning victories. I have ran into nothing but same move spammers worse than in any other fighting game, I am not complaining. I am trying to find a sparring partner. Someone I can learn from and some advice on combos, reading the combo list on the site is hectic, I don't remember any combos when I get online. I can do them non stop in training and in battle mode. I mainly play Batman, sicsyde IS my gamertag, I just want to group up with people so I don't get so angry about losing because I don't have the experience.

My Batman is a fraud but I know ALOT about the character. I've been in the lab with him for the last couple of days, trying to level him up. If you need a sparing partner, I can help you out.

I actually wrote a (terrible) guide on Batman a while back. Some of the strategies on there are dated but it's a great starter tool for newbs. All you need to know is mix up game, basic bat management and J2. Everything else is match up knowledge and Injustice fundamentals which will develop over time.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/29669-Batman-The-Dark-Knight

I never got into this game properly. Like, I'm pretty confident that I can learn it and I know what I'm doing when I'm playing for the most part, but I don't know any match ups, haha. I can learn, but I can't be bothered. That's pretty much the only reason I can't get into the game.