Games That Didn't Stand The Test of Time

Ocarina of Time. I played the upgraded 3DS version, and it was so terrible it gave me a headache and made me slightly sick. There is no way this game is good as of today

Goldeneye. Aiming at someone at a different elevation? Game switches movies from James Bond to Mission Impossible

meh, still plays fine to me. Maybe that's cause I dont like console FPS games their analog controls
so I can still enjoy this old style of gameplay.

speaking of a game with awful controls play turok 2. that game used to be great. now I cant even play it for 5 minutes without wanting to turn it off.

yeah it is weird. South Park the game had the same type of controls, but you could switch the style though,
dont remember if you can do that with Turok.

Ocarina of Time. I played the upgraded 3DS version, and it was so terrible it gave me a headache and made me slightly sick. There is no way this game is good as of today
wait, are you saying the 3D made you sick, or the gameplay itself is so bad that it makes you sick?

I agree with you on MK1.

MK1 still stands the test of time, to me, because I still play it on my Sega Genesis and enjoy it like I did back in the day.

Sure, people will argue that the MK games that followed were better, but this thread isn't about which games were better.
This thread is about whether you still enjoy those same games today as you did back then, and I enjoy MK1 the same way today as I did then.

MK1 still stands the test of time, to me, because I still play it on my Sega Genesis and enjoy it like I did back in the day.

Sure, people will argue that the MK games that followed were better, but this thread isn't about which games were better.
This thread is about whether you still enjoy those same games today as you did back then, and I enjoy MK1 the same way today as I did then.

I play the MKAK online pretty regularly and I got it the day it dropped. I've played someone in MK1 MAYBE 3 times, but I've played a LOT of people in MKII and 85% of my time has been spent playing people in UMK3. Why do you think they made a stand-alone version of UMK3 for XBLA and a stand-alone version of MKII but no stand-alone MK1? (Hint: it because MK1 sucks.)

Inserting "in my opinion" or "to me" before making this claim doesn't mean it's held up. MK1 sucks by today's standards.

And the console versions are even bigger garbage. The arcade versions are the only versions anyone should still be playing.

I play the MKAK online pretty regularly and I got it the day it dropped. I've played someone in MK1 MAYBE 3 times, but I've played a LOT of people in MKII and 85% of my time has been spent playing people in UMK3. Why do you think they made a stand-alone version of UMK3 for XBLA and a stand-alone version of MKII but no stand-alone MK1? (Hint: it because MK1 sucks.)

Inserting "in my opinion" or "to me" before making this claim doesn't mean it's held up. MK1 sucks by today's standards.

And the console versions are even bigger garbage. The arcade versions are the only versions anyone should still be playing.

It does make a difference, because it still stands the test of time to me.
Hence, why I said that.

Your opinion is that it's garbage, but that's not my opinion.

Which games stand the test of time are subjective to that specific gamer.