Future of MK

Xenon

I try my best to leave discussion there to a minimal for that reason alone. It's just annoying that that's what the fanbase on those forums has become ever since the end of Injustice 2 / beginning of MK11.
Wow, people are still waiting for an MKX KP3? :ROFLMAO:
Same. I only dump some of my MK artwork, reply to some comments in the thread, and fuck off. Arguing there is the same thing as arguing with a brick wall.

Yes. As I said, "lost souls".... I think I've even seen someone demanding a patch for MK9 due to the recent Xbox BC release.

Commander

Just FYI. you should look at the sites for best buy and target often, they will update when they are getting a new shipment coming in. The most recent was in December. Sold out fast, of course, but, at least you can try to get one.
For the last year I've been trying that, the Restockify alerts, BrickSeek website, signing up diretly with Sony to buy a PS5 and even following that Warrio64 dude on Twitter......Still no luck.
That's why I've almost given up and I'm just asking my work friend to help me out.
Same. I only dump some of my MK artwork, reply to some comments in the thread, and fuck off. Arguing there is the same thing as arguing with a brick wall.

Yes. As I said, "lost souls".... I think I've even seen someone demanding a patch for MK9 due to the recent Xbox BC release.
Yep. Most of the time I'll just pop my head in and check to see if there's anything that's actually news worthy and then head out.

I also don't see NRS doing that for a 10 year old game, either.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised at this point if they were like "MK9 being BC on Series X|S was for the 30th year anniversary. Hope you enjoy it. Lulz"