Future of MK

Commander

How about the One Being, the actual concept of reality itself, being taken out by physical violence. Can anyone at all explain to me why Scorpion was able to cripple it with his spear
Because Scorpion can also escape a Soulnado in the old timeline, got killed off in MK11 with out really being "killed" and I'm pretty sure that he can also fart magical fairy dust. He's the poster-boy.
Doesn't everyone always fap to Scorpion, anyways? :rolleyes:
At the very least Boon faps to him, so that's all the info we really need.
Boon favors him so he's the mascot, he's on every fucking MK game cover, special edition skin, always in every goddamn trailer, etc, etc, etc....
Him crippling the One Being, at this point, doesn't really surprise me given all of the favoritism that the character always gets above every single character on the MK roster.

Last edited:

Xenon

Because Scorpion can also escape a Soulnado in the old timeline, got killed off in MK11 with out really being "killed" and I'm pretty sure that he can also fart magical fairy dust. He's the poster-boy.
Doesn't everyone always fap to Scorpion, anyways? :rolleyes:
At the very least Boon faps to him, so that's all the info we really need.
Boon favors him so he's the mascot, he's on every fucking MK game cover, special edition skin, always in every goddamn trailer, etc, etc, etc....
Him crippling the One Being, at this point, doesn't really surprise me given all of the favoritism that the character always gets above every single character on the MK roster.

Scorpion got owned by D'Vorah in one of the most stupidest deaths ever in MK. Guy has been biting the dust ever since MK1, probably died more than any other character. Unlike let's say Sonya, who's getting W's after W's for no god damn reason.

Why aren't you pissed about Liu Kang, the actual poster boy who does much more bullshit simply because he's "the chosen one"?....In this movie he even topped the bollocks he has done in Annihilation! 🤣

Last edited:

Misucra

Scorpion got owned by D'Vorah in one of the most stupidest deaths ever in MK. Guy has been biting the dust ever since MK1, probably died more than any other character. Unlike let's say Sonya, who's getting W's after W's for no god damn reason.

Why aren't you pissed about Liu Kang, the actual poster boy who does much more bullshit simply because he's "the chosen one"?....In this movie he even topped the bollocks he has done in Annihilation! 🤣
To be fair. Liu Kang is considered as unofficial main character. He was the champion in the first 4 games, his death in DA was considered as a great tragic event, that turned the tables and is one of the main characters in MK9 and MK11. YET. It is Scorpion that is on a cover all the time.

And didn't Scorpion take Goro kill away from Liu Kang and won the tournament in first animated MK movie? Yeah. Nah. It's some weird shit going on. Liu Kang is considered main char, but Scorpion is who they put on the covers.

Misucra

I was laughing until I read the last line. Jesus Christ
Shao Kahn survives his encounter with an Asian Liu Kang and goes into hiding. During his/him journey he finds himself in old, creepy, Shang Tsung basement filled with incels and discovers a strange looking object. He approaches it, while mansplaining, and sees that it is a crown, flowing with immense power. Shao Kahn looks upon it, with wonder and white male privilege in his eyes.
"It is... perfect." whispers Shao Kahn in the most sexist possible way.
Suddenly a stunning and brave voice behind him responds.
"Yes, it will be perfect..."
Shao Kahn quickly turns around and sees a tall, bald, strong and independent Woman, levitating above him.
"once it fits a Woman."
Shao Kahn covers his face in fear and releases his toxic masculinity, which causes his body to explode. Once the smoke clears, THE Woman lands in front of what was Shao Kahn and fills the room with her powerful voice:
"Rise my new warrior. You're no longer a cis white male. You're now Sharon Kahn. Rise, non binary, trans woman and join me in my quest to fix all man made mistakes! For I am Kronika! She/Her! The Goddess of Time!

"MORTAL KOMBAT AND THE WOKE TIMELINES" coming soon

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I love Liu Kang as the main character, so I'm cool with him doing wild shit.
But it is a good point to bring up that Scorpion had to save him in both movies.

Xenon

To be fair. Liu Kang is considered as unofficial main character. He was the champion in the first 4 games, his death in DA was considered as a great tragic event, that turned the tables and is one of the main characters in MK9 and MK11. YET. It is Scorpion that is on a cover all the time.

And didn't Scorpion take Goro kill away from Liu Kang and won the tournament in first animated MK movie? Yeah. Nah. It's some weird shit going on. Liu Kang is considered main char, but Scorpion is who they put on the covers.
"Unofficial"?...

He's as official as it can get.

- MK 1995
- Annihilation
- Trilogy games
- MK4
- SM (hey look.... he's on the cover, since apparently that somehow translates to "main character")
- Midway finally grew a pair and killed that fucker in DA
- Ey look, the story actually progressed somewhere in Deception and Armageddon
- Fucker's back in MK9, once again repeating Trilogy but dies by Raiden's hands. Nobody could kill him but Raiden. Scorpion and Sub-Zero on the cover.
- MKX, once again one of the most important characters. Scorpion and Sub-Zero on the covers.
- MK11, Eddie himself said the game is about Liu Kang's story.... Not sure how you missed that. But because Scorpion's on the cover it's somehow not true?... Ey look, MK11 & Aftermath endings.... Who's Scorpion again?
- Scorpion's revenge.... It's in the title. Who else did you expect?
- EY LOOK.... Battle of the realms... Who's on the cover?.... Who's the one who owned Shang Tsung with just 1 arm, effortlessly owned Shao Kahn, and then pulled Annihilation V2 at the end? 🤣

When a character is called "chosen one", that's as official as it can get.... Meanwhile Scorpion's a zombie for 9 games, and dies in most of them. The only reason why he's on the cover is because people recognize him straight away. He's simply more popular with casuals, that's why when you go online you find nothing but Scorpions....

I love Liu Kang as the main character, so I'm cool with him doing wild shit.
But it is a good point to bring up that Scorpion had to save him in both movies.
The poor man's Goku and Annihilation V2 were lame though.

Last edited:

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I mean even if you go off BotR, Liu Kang was fighting with the full power of the Elder Gods and still needed NORMAL Scorpion to save him. I wouldn't blame somebody for thinking Scorpion was the main character of MK. Its why you always see Ryu vs Scorpion and not Ryu Vs Kang. Most people see it that way

Xenon

You're forgetting someone else. Rewatch this trash again and pay close attention (right, you cannot embed YT videos here anymore 🤣 )

Scrub-Zero did as much bullshit as Scorpion, but for some reason gets a pass.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I don't even remember Sub doing anything. All I remember was him doing that Iceman shit sliding around in the air

Xenon

Right.... and what did Boonpion do..... stab One Being a few times, run around and then at the very end threw a spear at that gem in the forehead.... and then got saved by Scrub-Zero....

Would it make a difference if Scrub-Zero and Boonpion swapped roles in this fight? No, it would still suck ass and lead to the same exact consequences. Lui Kang's still the main guy in any situation, and gets away with anything. Not sure why would anyone argue against that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xenon

2xrk4ti8ntl71.jpg

(y)(y)(y)

lariat

I hope NRS does add Cole to mk12 and make him the boss of the game. Think about it, with all that plot armour he's basically unbeatable. Anywho on a more serious yet additionally hilarious note. NRS has recently released a patch (1.21)for injustice 2 again to fix their lastest patch that broke the game. GGS

Jion_Wansu

Don't know. But it would be cool if Wizards of the Coast does a Mortal Kombat crossover. Quan Chi would fit well with the black cards. Guess Scorpion with the red cards.

They're doing a Street Fighter crossover. Chun Li in MTG:

E9kPkhPXIAk59qP

Street-Fighter-Magic-crossover-card-Chun-Li-delivering-a-flurry-of-kicks.png

Xenon

I hope NRS does add Cole to mk12 and make him the boss of the game. Think about it, with all that plot armour he's basically unbeatable. Anywho on a more serious yet additionally hilarious note. NRS has recently released a patch (1.21)for injustice 2 again to fix their lastest patch that broke the game. GGS
The main point of an MK villain is to die, mostly either getting killed by the Good Guys (tm) or getting Shift+Del'd in >Chapter 2.

Besides nothing has been confirmed about a new MK game, but tons of people already got riled up about Cole. 🤣

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I really liked Lewis Tan, but Cole in a MK game sounds so boring. He'd probably play just like Kobu Jutsu Tanya
After MK11 I am sooooo fucking sick of characters having arbitrary weapons.

Commander

I don't give a shit for either of them getting away with stupid shit just because they're "legacy" / klassic characters, regardless.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander when it comes to all of these fucking characters who get away with shit just for the sake of "kLaSsiC." It's fucking brain-dead stupid at this point and both MK11 and this movie were no exception.
I find it funny as shit how people are mad at D'Vorah for "killing off" Mileena, Baraka and Scorpion (when we all know very well that they're not going to stay dead), but yet people don't bat an eye and constantly give a pass to Quan Chi who's constantly inserted into various parts of fucking oldschool lore.
The most recent one.... now he's responsible for Sindel's death according to shit-head Dom.

Might as well.
It's getting worse and worse with each passing game. :poop::rolleyes: