friendships potentiall in the game?

so are you asking "are they using the same music program as Little Big Planet" or what?

edit: okay i see what you're talking about
and those speakers that you saw, are probably like Little big planet, which allows the music that was set, to be played
that function comes with whatever program that they are using to design the stage

...i can't actually understand the point of this topic to tell you honestly...what Little Big Planet has to do with MK?

I think friendship is nonexistent in the new MK. Seriously, what's dark and gritty about friendships? Ed Boon says they added them in the previous games just for humor.

Friendships, babalities, animalities. We don't need them. It's just ridiculous.

Fatalities is what MK is all about.

I think friendship is nonexistent in the new MK. Seriously, what's dark and gritty about friendships? Ed Boon says they added them in the previous games just for humor.

But Ed has already hinted at the inclusion of friendships....

...not to burst your bubble but friendships got nearly confirmed through friendship announcer audio leaks...long time ago...brutalities as well...

sound identities on valve game maps are also indicated with speakers. (I'm a retired CS mapper :D) Maybe it's just that...sound triggers on the map.

EDIT: looking to the location of the speakers it might be the character intro trigger or something

...not to burst your bubble but friendships got nearly confirmed through friendship announcer audio leaks...long time ago...brutalities as well...

Just double checked all of the leaked audio files. The only confirmation they make is Brutalities.

Also, I personally couldn't care less if I can give a piece of cake or a sub-zero doll to someone. I just want to rip them to bloody shreds. Leave the goofy stuff for fun games like MvC 3.

If they add friendships, the final result would be grotesque at best: think of both characters totally wasted, with dangling eyes, exposed broken bones and covered in blood exchanging gifts or other bullshit, come on...

Face it, the Friendships were OK for the time as a joke, now they would be totally out of place.

I actually don't mind friendships. Johnny Cage needs to give out more autographs!

As for babalities and brutalities... Don't really want them in the game. It might be kind of cool if its a brutality when you combo into your xray and it kills the other player. At that point they could show all of the bones in the body break, and organs explode, via xray or something. That would be fine. If they are just like they were in previous games... Hella lame and please leave them out.

Just double checked all of the leaked audio files. The only confirmation they make is Brutalities.

Also, I personally couldn't care less if I can give a piece of cake or a sub-zero doll to someone. I just want to rip them to bloody shreds. Leave the goofy stuff for fun games like MvC 3.

...what are you talking about? MVC doesn't have finishers at all...

I agree with Adjun. I heard brutalities and no friendships in the audio leaks.

I personally think adding friendships will kill its presentation. I can agree that it's fun but I do definately mind the fact that it kills my MK hype I get from all the latest media.