Flawlessing x2 Shang Tsung

Kelsper

Does anyone know how to do this consistently? (I'm trying to fight the secret Jade in the ladder) It's on the ladder and I can't ever beat him without getting hit at least once, I've tried cheap tactics like Sheeva's stomp and Sektor's teleport uppercut but nothing seems to get me close to double flawlessing him. :(

How did you do it?

PS3: Kratos With Apollo's Bow and Semi-Long range Weaponry.
XBox360: Scorpion With Spear Spamming and Stun Moves, it's a good chance for a Double Flawless.

I tried last night with Raiden and failed. He got a stupid fireball in on me.

booooo

I tried last night with Raiden and failed. He got a stupid fireball in on me.

booooo

Actually, raiden could have a VERY good chance at a Double Flawless if your Careful with the teleport followed by B, F, X in Kombo form. Works pretty well with me. Just a heads up.

I've gotten the closest with Sektor, one flawless and one hit away from a double flawless. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

You could do it with any character. I used Smoke, but anyone works. Basically, ALL you have to do is jump, jab him in the air and when you land, just uppercut him over and over. Sometimes, he hits you but you just have to be patient =) REMEMBER: You don't have to do ladder all over again, if you get hit, just play the match until the announcer says FINISH HIM. That's when you can just change characters and the match is counted as a win. Hope I helped!

I know you restart at the end of the fight when you win it, but I must have tried this like 50 times now...

Don't give up! I did it after more than 20 doing it the way I said.. Only because Tsung would transform into Sub Zero every time for some reason and use his ice clone..

So yeah, I eventually got it double flawless fatality with Sektor teleport uppercuts. So we go to Goro's Lair. I'm fighting Kintaro... I want to cry.

73:13 minutes ladder time.

I honestly find Shang Tsung on the ladder mode to be harder than Goro, Kintaro or Shoa Kauhn
With Goro, Kintaro & Shoa Kauhn all you have to do is dodge their attacks until they taunt you,
but with Shang Tsung, he just seems to be constantly dishing out mad combos, super moves, & always blocking.

You can, other people have. Must be some other thing I wasn't aware of.

So Far, I only know this:
Requirements:
Double Flawless
Do Not Lose ANY Round In Arcade Mode with ANYONE
Do A Fatality to Shang Tsung (And Not Proven, But others say you Have to do a fatality to everyone on the Ladder)

Are you missing any?

I honestly find Shang Tsung on the ladder mode to be harder than Goro, Kintaro or Shoa Kauhn
With Goro, Kintaro & Shoa Kauhn all you have to do is dodge their attacks until they taunt you,
but with Shang Tsung, he just seems to be constantly dishing out mad combos, super moves, & always blocking.
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so