Flawlessing x2 Shang Tsung

So Far, I only know this:
Requirements:
Double Flawless
Do Not Lose ANY Round In Arcade Mode with ANYONE
Do A Fatality to Shang Tsung (And Not Proven, But others say you Have to do a fatality to everyone on the Ladder)

Are you missing any?

You don't have to do a fatality to everyone in the ladder, only Shang Tsung. I messed up a stage fatality and still fought Jade

So yeah, I eventually got it double flawless fatality with Sektor teleport uppercuts. So we go to Goro's Lair. I'm fighting Kintaro... I want to cry.

73:13 minutes ladder time.
I have a question Kelsper, when you performed the fatality, was Shang Tsung disguised as another Kombatant?

Getting double flawless on Shang was easily the hardest thing to do in this game...harder than anythign on Challenge tower. I had no choice but to put the difficulty on beginner, and even then it took me 10+ attempts. Finally got to Jade with Sektor. Now that I've done it once I'll never attempt it again

i still havn't managed to do this yet. i must've tried once for about two hours trying to beat shang flawlessly withouth success and this was on beginner. he always manages to sneak in a fireball or low kick at the last minute. drove me nuts.

btw found this on gamefaqs which tells you how to always get goro to appear. don't know if it actually works though.

After selecting character at Character select screen in Ladder Mode, hold down back button while selecting difficulty. The game will default to include Goro, rather than Kintaro in the boss fight.