First Mortal Kombat, you've played?

First one I ever played was MK1 on the super nintendo, but I was unbelievably young, so I'm not sure if that counts.
If you mean first one I ever played that I can remember, then MK4.

When I was 6 and they bought me a SNES the very first game I played was MK2. Those memories.... :D

I can't remember who young I was but I ca proudly say the original Mortal Kombat was my first MK game. I had an attachment to the 'ice ninja'.

If we're talking about the first Mortal Kombat games we ever played, I'd have to say Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the Nintendo 64. If we're talking about the first game that got us into the fandom, I'll have to go with Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance for the Gamecube.

The Legend Mortal Kombat II on arcade. It was the badest thing in the video game world at that time.

But what really got me hooked was Mortal Kombat 3 on DOS. The best MK in my opinion.

And then MK9 came along and erased all the other 3d based MK's and got MK back to all it's glory ... thank the gods!

MK trilogy. I was 5 and enjoyed the hell out of that. I was surprised to discover there were more games when I got a bit older.

The first MK game I played was MKII. My favorite character was actually Mileena, for awhile, because she was pink.

MK2 for NES (it's terrible pirate port of MK1).
My first official MK game is MK3 for Sega Genesis. I was shocked by gore & violence

I´ve played Mortal Kombat 1 on an arcade machine. It was awasome!!! I still remember the first time I saw Goro, he was suck an intimidating character.

Mortal Kombat 1 on arcade..
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on my first home console Sega Mega Drive 2, i still have that console and UMK3 game. Beautiful memories always live with me..

Mortal Kombat 4 for PC. I was 8 I think and my dad bought it, but he turned off blood. I still enjoyed it damn a lot,
I played it with my dad for hours.