Final bets on KP2

Rumble21

Ok ok, i know there is a thread already talking about this, but now that it is all but officially announced it deserves another.

I want to hear everyones final bets on who they believe will be apart of a 4 character KP, The winner will win ultimate forum supremacy.

My picks:
Baraka
Sindel
Rain
Fujin

I went the safe route.

Last edited:
Ok ok, i know there is a thread already talking about this, but now that it is all but officially announced it deserves another.

I want to hear everyones final bets on who they believe will be apart of a 4 character KP, The winner will win ultimate forum supremacy.

My picks:
Baraka
Sindel
Rain
Fujin

I went the safe route.

You sure about that?

gonna take into account the encore thing so I'll go with: Fujin, Rain, Sindel and as a wild bet, triple cyborg vars being cyrax, sektor and smoke

A pack without a guest character? Cmon guys its 2015. NRS is all about money, not klassics. :gr_jest:
I guess;

Alien (unfortunately)
Rain
Fujin
???.

Guys I was playing around with the picture and the second closest to the left has a large head with large eyes. I think some of these are fake to throw us off. It looked like Homer Simpson.

Guys I was playing around with the picture and the second closest to the left has a large head with large eyes. I think some of these are fake to throw us off. It looked like Homer Simpson.

You're going to need to post a pic, because I'm not really seeing Homer Simpson in that silhouette.

Last edited:
You're going to need to post a pic, because I'm not really Homer Simpson in that silhouette.
18e423298d334193ac22f85481351cc0.jpg

I think it could be Alien if these arent placeholders. Hope its not Alien though.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I would if I knew how

Use an image hosting site like http://imgur.com/ Upload the image, and copy and paste the sharing link for message boards.

[MENTION=17994]PhantomCyrax[/MENTION] I've seen some speculation that these characters are actually facing away from the camera and, honestly, that's looking more and more likely to me. Although, it could still easily go either way. Regardless, that looks more to me like Rain's ponytail sticking out from the back of his head than Homer Simpson or a Xenomorph.

Sure its possible. But who knows?

All I know is that I got that just from messing with the shadows, Brightness, and saturation

Last edited: